Chappele"Trump is Fighting for Me, not You Poor

....white folks"

'You are poor. He's fighting for me': Dave Chappelle takes on white low income Trump supporters and says he feels sorry for them

Dave Chappelle recalled speaking to Donald Trump supporters on election day

He joked it was the same day he realized he had issues with poor white people

Chappelle added that he felt sorry for Trump voters because they believe the President is fighting for them

Maybe he will lose his shit again and run off to Africa?

He was super funny back in the day, his 2 newer stand ups are ok compared to killing them softly.

In reality he hasn't had anything relevant or really good in almost 12 years.

He's a strange guy for sure

I didnt watch the video since Im at work, but didnt he say he voted for Trump himself???

He popped into the comedy store when i was there once and he was pretty funny in person.

BruteDion -

I didnt watch the video since Im at work, but didnt he say he voted for Trump himself???

Read the title.

That clip is pretty funny.

"coal smeared faces"

Munk - Maybe he will lose his shit again and run off to Africa?
That narrative was made up to marginalize him for taking a stance against doing a show he no longer loved. Not for money, but for integrity. And once I got past the first episode of the 'lost season' I knew why.

Gotta stay relevant 

MarcusAurelioFan -
Munk - Maybe he will lose his shit again and run off to Africa?
That narrative was made up to marginalize him for taking a stance against doing a show he no longer loved. Not for money, but for integrity. And once I got past the first episode of the 'lost season' I knew why.

Dave didn’t take a stance. If he had, he’d have warned all the people who worked on that show that he was ditching it.

i like Dave but that’s boo-sheet. 

Good to see trump is fighting for washed up comdians. He was probably one of the funniest people alive at one point and then lost his shit. Sad to see him turn into a spiteful dick. Charlie Murphy stories were the greatest skits to ever be put on tv.

Just because someone is good at making you chuckle doesn’t mean they understand anything else.

hes just another biased guy with a big audience talking crap without specific examples or proof.