Charges Against 8-Ball Dropped

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/slapper-f-train-won-charged-sue-nyc-attorney-article-1.2008463

Charges were dropped against a 6-foot-6-inch bar bouncer seen on a viral video slapping a woman on the subway — and he now plans to sue New York City over the bad arrest, the man’s lawyer said Wednesday.

Jorge Pena was let go once prosecutors found he was acting in self-defense, said his lawyer, Cary London.

The case was officially dismissed Monday in Manhattan Criminal Court after the district attorney’s office reviewed the tape, which shows Pena getting harassed by Shanique Campbell.

More at the link.

So did cops not look at the video?

Good.  

But once, just fucking once, I'd love to see a cop in one of these situations charged with kidnapping and false imprisonment.  

Good, chick deserved it and so did all of the other hoodrats that jumped in.

And the charges against Shanique Campbell are pending when? That chick assaulted multiple people and caused a huge disturbance.

angryinch -

Good.  

But once, just fucking once, I'd love to see a cop in one of these situations charged with kidnapping and false imprisonment.  

Really? Phone Post 3.0

Awesome.

Those skanks deserved it.

The Brotorious B.I.G -
angryinch -

Good.  

Really? Phone Post 3.0
Yes really he's nuts and slightly retarded. Notice he doesn't want any charges for the DA who made the cops arrest the guy. Phone Post 3.0