Charles Manson and The Zodiac Were Fake News

There never was a Zodiac Killer. There were a series of unsolved murders in California. Some kook (probably a cop or reporter or someone with access to crime files) wrote the letters because he was an attention whore. The murders which are considered the work of the Zodiac, were the work of 3 or 4 different shithead killers. ZOdiac just claimed responsibility. 

Manson was a pimp and a pettty criminal, but his real calling was pimping and music. He turned a bunch of hippies out to hang out with Dennis Wilson and record producers, score drugs, bang them himself, and get a recording contract. Charlie loved attention. The Tate-LaBianca murders were drug related—more to do with Tex Watson and biker gangs than Charlie and Helter Skelter. But once the cameras were on, Charlie basked in the glow of the light and turned his crazy up to 11. 

The news sells fear. The news in the 60s sold Hippie Boogyman fear with Charlie and the Zodiac. They're myths

Sounds about right.

Case solved

Yeah but what does your bookie say about all this?

Bam57Bam - 

Yeah but what does your bookie say about all this?

He thought the Zodiac movie was boring and gay

HatchyMySackie - 

Case solved

That's what I'm saying. 

The Zodiac Hoax is laughable. Take the Zodiac through line away and a good 2017 cold case detective would solve those cases individually. Linking them to Zodiac has made it a 50 year fuckup. Those 60s cops were terrible. 

Will you interfere in the undertaker match at wrestlemania?

Bobby Lupo -
HatchyMySackie - 

Case solved

That's what I'm saying. 

The Zodiac Hoax is laughable. Take the Zodiac through line away and a good 2017 cold case detective would solve those cases individually. Linking them to Zodiac has made it a 50 year fuckup. Those 60s cops were terrible. 

You think some dude hasn’t been trying for 50 years to get famous?

Stick to cookbooks, ginger. This is an outrage.

MMA Playwright - Stick to cookbooks, ginger. This is an outrage.

This is the truest post in the history of the OG

Op is wrong. There were numerous clues as to the zodiac killer. He was taunting them for years 

KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye - 
Bobby Lupo -
HatchyMySackie - 

Case solved

That's what I'm saying. 

You think some dude hasn’t been trying for 50 years to get famous?

They have tried, but they keep trying to make it fit Zodiac in totality.The guys on that History Channel show this year did a great job of linking suspects to murders, but they couldn't link those suspects to all of the killings. There's no money in solving a 50-year-old cold case unless they can prove it was the Zodiac and not some awkward nerd.

The big get is connecting 7 (or 11) murders to one cipher writing killer. It won't happen. 

The killers and the cipher writer are all different people.

Did you buy one ya cheap bastid? 

VladimirPoopin - 

Op is wrong. There were numerous clues as to the zodiac killer. He was taunting them for years 

The taunts are from a LEO or someone close to one. The taunter also admitted to crimes that were proven not to be Zodiac or that never actually happened. The taunter was not the killer, but someone who got a thrill from a sick prank 

There is a guy who shares the same mindset and view as OP regarding the Zodiac..he got obliterated in a face to face podcast with other Zodiac experts..I'll try to find it later tonight..

Manson has always bored me

MMA Playwright - Stick to cookbooks, ginger. This is an outrage.
Hate crime.

ons ear - There is a guy who shares the same mindset and view as OP regarding the Zodiac..he got obliterated in a face to face podcast with other Zodiac experts..I'll try to find it later tonight..

Manson has always bored me

That guy was a goof and so were the zodiac true believers/groupies arguing with him.

Im not even pulling the “I used to be a cop” card. But these amateur enthusiasts/investigators are goofs. 

The first Zodiac description from eyewitnesses In 68 describes him as between 200 and 300 pounds with dark hair. 

A group of teenagers witnessed the aftermath of the Stine killing, and it’s a young, fit blonde guy with glasses and old fashioned clothing. 

The other description is of a nerdy Middle Aged man with thick black hair and thick black glasses. 

These are clearly three different crimes and three different criminals 

Bobby Lupo - 

I did! As an owner of multiple cookbooks over the years, I can honestly say that yours is out-fucking-standing. Love it.

MMA Playwright -
Bobby Lupo - 

I did! As an owner of multiple cookbooks over the years, I can honestly say that yours is out-fucking-standing. Love it.

You’re the best of the best. Try the biscuit cake and rice pudding 

I just this minute bought the Kindle edition. Gonna pass the paper version on to my wife.