Charles Manson Wedding Bells

some bitches man Phone Post 3.0

He is a piece of shit, but looks damn good for 80.

Daddy Issues world champion

ttt

Didn't they just think he told other people to kill. Not really the great mass murderer everybody makes him out to be.

I think the media just liked his personality and drove it home. He shouldn't be as popular as he is. Phone Post 3.0

Cray cray eye eyes Phone Post 3.0

t

Here are a few of the "Manson Girls" back in 1969.

Left to right Patricia Krenwinkel, Susan Atkins, Leslie Van Houten

Patricia Krenwinkel, aka "Katie", broke into the home of Sharon Tate and Roman Polanski and stabbed coffee heiress Abigain Folger, who was living there with Tate at the time while Polanski was in Europe.  The following night she also participated in the Labianca murders.  Reportedly, after Mr Labianca was already dead, she repeatedly stabbed him with a fork and steak knife, leaving the utensils protruding from his body,  It was Krenwinkel who wrote "DEATH TO PIGS" in blood on a wall and "HEALTER SKELTER" (she spelled it wrong) on the refrigerator door.  She is currently incarcerated.

Susan Atkins, aka "Sadie"  assisted in the killings at the Tate residence.  She was the one that wrote "PIG" on the front door in Sharon Tate's blood.  She died in prison in 2009 of natural causes.

Leslie Van Houten assisted in the murders at the Labianca residence.  She stabbed Rosemary Labianca 16 times in the lower back.  She is currently in prison.

While poking around about the old Manson murders (I read Helter Skelter a long time ago and couldn't remember everything), I found out they are releasing a new movie called Manson Girls

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1408045/

Budget is only $3.5 million, so it's a low budget flick for Hollywood.  Although Ron Jeremy is in it!  Haha.