Charlie Brenneman Would've "Tore Jones Check Up"

@SpaniardMMA

Apparently jbj was gonna pay us until we opened our mouths.I woulda ripped the chek up.My tweet was abt principle ppl,not a plea 4 $. @ufc

The only problem was that the athletic commission required the ufc to pay or play him, so he would have been getting extra money from Jones that he wasnt due. His bitching at Jones was all part of the smokescreen.

nothing says principle like sucking up to your boss and the fans while having a public temper tantrum because a guy stood up for his career over throwing you money by fighting ill prepared. Brenneman is such a tool.

Then Charlie should stop bitching. If you're truly upset, offer to fight Jon. Otherwise STFU - your temper tantrum is tiring. Phone Post

He would've taken the check down and laid on it, imo. Phone Post

I hope Brenneman catches a beating for that one.

lol. I love how worked up Charile gets you guys.

tjmitch - lol. I love how worked up Charile gets you guys.

Me too haha. He's not even trying! Phone Post

Jones is the devil. 

No one is getting worked up - he sounds like a whiny bitch, that's all. I would respect him greatly if he'd challenge Jones to a fight at a minimum. Phone Post

DWFAN - 

No one is getting worked up - he sounds like a whiny bitch, that's all. I would respect him greatly if he'd challenge Jones to a fight at a minimum. Phone Post

I don't like to swear too much but I don't mind quoting people who do.

Brenneman vs Jones would look like Brenneman vs Rumble, except I'd expect multiple limbs to be torn off, or at minimum a Rashad face on Charlie.

so is he gonna pay the guys that didn't open their mouth?

Brenneman is really milking this isnt he?

Who cares what he thinks about anything?

I agree with the people thinking he sounds whiny. Phone Post

BertR - nothing says principle like sucking up to your boss and the fans while having a public temper tantrum because a guy stood up for his career over throwing you money by fighting ill prepared. Brenneman is such a tool.

Exactly, Hey Charlie go get some fans

rufus - 

He would've taken the check down and laid on it, imo. Phone Post

LOL, and truthful imo

The hate is strong in this thread. Phone Post

Hens clucking? Charlie is the one who can't keep Jon's name out of his mouth. Yet, I don't hear Charlie challenging him. Hmmm... Phone Post