Charlie Hunnam modeled Jax Teller after a real

your friend doesnt think happy and quinn look like bikers. 

interesting. 

Another picture of him.

JJitsu -

Yeah the white Air force 1s always seemed kind of off but I know an HA down here in L.A. thats in a rap group...go figure

I rock those same shoes all the time, was pissed when I noticed he bit my steezy Phone Post 3.0

At first I thought Jax was modeled after Odin . Phone Post 3.0

That was Opie Phone Post 3.0

Thought he wore the white trainers as a nod to the UK, repping his Greenstreet character.

Kinda weird he says got his steeze from a clean-shaven, crew-cut butterball.

danggook - Road rage in which a burrito was thrown?

Dayuum. Phone Post 3.0
I've been tempted to throw a burrito in a fit of road rage in that same spot many of times. Fortunately for me the ones from the place down the street are too good. Phone Post 3.0

Was the guy a 115 pound string bean, too? Phone Post 3.0

Mutant -
jju - At first I thought Jax was modeled after Odin . Phone Post 3.0
Odin looks like Opie RIP Phone Post 3.0
I've been asked several times if I was Gerry Bertier from Remember the Titans(Opie before he grew a beard). I can't even grow a mustache though . Phone Post 3.0

The Adversary - Thought he wore the white trainers as a nod to the UK, repping his Greenstreet character.

Not 100% sure it is the same guy Charlie Hunnam was talking about but William definitely fits the profile. Also, I think Hunnam referred to him by his nickname in an interview. Phone Post 3.0

jju -
Mutant -
jju - At first I thought Jax was modeled after Odin . Phone Post 3.0
Odin looks like Opie RIP Phone Post 3.0
I've been asked several times if I was Gerry Bertier from Remember the Titans(Opie before he grew a beard). I can't even grow a mustache though . Phone Post 3.0
Mmmm, just my type. You must be wicked handsome bro. Yay! Phone Post 3.0

Randy Marsh - 
The Adversary - Thought he wore the white trainers as a nod to the UK, repping his Greenstreet character.

Not 100% sure it is the same guy Charlie Hunnam was talking about but William definitely fits the profile. Also, I think Hunnam referred to him by his nickname in an interview. Phone Post 3.0

Eh, probably is. Actors are wanting in their need to identify with real-life subjects that lived what they wish to portray. Lends credibility. Makes sense.

Seems like a fiction to justify the fucking sneakers.

A dead gang banger did it, I swear!

Lol, I hope that's an Al Swearengen reference.

Edit: fuck, the suck cock by choice line in deadwood was by the bartender with the bicycle.

In Phone Post 3.0

OPIE! Phone Post 3.0

TFK Odin's CAWK - And the character of Jax is unfortunately a very common theme in these M.C.s... Especially the ANGELS. If your father is in the club, and you're a male, best believe you will be pushed and fuckin molded into a LEGACY. It's exactly what my dad did to me. However, unlike Jax, I suck dick because I enjoy it, not because I'm teh ghey.

Besides the jokes, that sounds like an interesting story. Have I missed it here? Would love to hear about it. PM or thread.

TFK Odin's CAWK - The California Angels, especially the young guns, have their own fuckin style without a doubt. Clean tennis(basketball type) shoes, baggy fuckin shorts, clean ass shirts, pretty jewelry and a mix of banger attire. I have seen son downright embarrassing, atrocious shit especially from the SoCal guys.
Where you an HA? Did Arizona HAs have their own style? If so what? Phone Post 3.0

TFK Odin's CAWK - 
Ghost of Corvelay - Lol, I hope that's an Al Swearengen reference.

Edit: fuck, the suck cock by choice line in deadwood was by the bartender with the bicycle.

lol no qoute. I just love cock THAT much.

I think I read about the shoes in your AMA.

The Adversary -
TFK Odin's CAWK - And the character of Jax is unfortunately a very common theme in these M.C.s... Especially the ANGELS. If your father is in the club, and you're a male, best believe you will be pushed and fuckin molded into a LEGACY. It's exactly what my dad did to me. However, unlike Jax, I suck dick because I enjoy it, not because I'm teh ghey.

Besides the jokes, that sounds like an interesting story. Have I missed it here? Would love to hear about it. PM or thread.
Or post here. I'd love to hear too. Phone Post 3.0