Charlie Zelenoff beaten up again (video)

EatonBeever - 

LMAO!!!

The ultimate Fake Fighter... This guy is insane

He is.

This won't be the last time this happens. I guarantee it.

SUPER HLUK - 
EatonBeever - 

LMAO!!!

He is.

"Rematch next week.....motha fucker" - Charlie Z from the new video...

The thing about this lunatic is that he will be back for a rematch.  He's completely lost his mind.

EatonBeever - 
SUPER HLUK - 
EatonBeever - 

LMAO!!!

He is.

"Rematch next week.....motha fucker" - Charlie Z from the new video...

The thing about this lunatic is that he will be back for a rematch.  He's completely lost his mind.

No way... I need to check this out.

Fuck, if he's not completely mentally ill, he has to be the world's greatest troll. I would really hope, for his sake, that he's a troll. Sadly, I don't believe he is.

definitely mentally Ill. sad. Phone Post 3.0

gammo2184 -
yellow's alphamalesouth - This the same dude that got beat up bby mayweathers dad? Phone Post 3.0
Yea that's him! I've watched that vid a bunch if times....a guy jumps in the ring and punches him after he sucker punched the mayweather senior and I'm sure everyone is saying "flloyd flloyd no" but I can't be certain and from the camera angle u can't see his face. Does anybody know if it was flloyd junior?? Phone Post 3.0
No, that was not floyd mayweather jr who ran into the ring Phone Post 3.0

Lazy fuckers.

^^^Thanks, mayne. VU.

I legit deontay wilder was going to kill him in the old video.. Phone Post 3.0

part 1 of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jYWgVv41us

Gammo that was Lydell Rhodes who came into the ring.

Charlie wants rematch with Wilder

He seems sane to me in this vid. He's just a troll IMO.

Charlie Z is just unreal...   I dont think he has balls to step in ring with real fighters , I think he's completely insane to step in the ring.  I can't believe the guy actually shows up.  I would give him props for stepping up after trash talking, but the thing is he doesn't have a normal mindset where you can give him respect.. He's completly out of his mind.

anyone actually seen him train? or sPar? my question is can Charlie z beat your avg joe up with little to no training?

and I know the videos show him fighting but it's just him getting fucked up by pros. Phone Post 3.0

T Phone Post 3.0

In love watching Charlie Z get rolled Phone Post 3.0

Barry_BondsMVP - Gammo that was Lydell Rhodes who came into the ring.
Ok thank u sir....I just was never sure n it always bugged me lol....kinda wish it was flloyd jr lol! Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

^ THIS. He is consciously aware of his 'Fight or Flight' mechanism - otherwise this degenerates into a Bobby Joe Blythe situation..

So don't feel bad at all watching him get wrecked :) Darwin's still at work here - Charlie's just a tactical little troll

The way he sucker punched a sick old man in Floyd sr... GOOOOOOD, FUCK 'EM! Even if he is in fact sick in the head.

For later Phone Post 3.0