charlize theron is my dream girl

Seriously though she's a 10 Phone Post

That's a fine looking woman Walter Phone Post 3.0

She's likes fata dudes, last I heard she was dating Cam from modern family.

Rambo John J - 

smoking hot in monster

Death and Taxes -
Death and Taxes - I love her man Phone Post 3.0
Commas are important.

I love her, man. Phone Post 3.0

lol Phone Post

clattymine - She's likes fata dudes, last I heard she was dating Cam from modern family.

That was just a rumor.

I once read an Esquire magazine interview in which she mentioned that she really likes tall, skinny guys with tiny dicks.

I've been writing her creepy fanmail ever since. Phone Post

Rambo John J -

smoking hot in monster

Lmao, VU. You beat me to it. I was going to say "in before monster pic" Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

Mr. F! Phone Post

I've had a crush on her forever Phone Post

my favorite african american

when she was a little girl she watched her mother kill her father. Her mother was never charged with any crime.

I would have a real hard time sleeping in the same bed with her. I would constantly think that she would be thinking "Mama got away with it, why couldn't I?"

I remember the first time I watched her in the third season of Arrested Development I thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Not only is she absolutely stunning, but she is classically beautiful and will likely go down as one of the all time beauties of Hollywood.

GrandInquisitor - I remember the first time I watched her in the third season of Arrested Development I thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Not only is she absolutely stunning, but she is classically beautiful and will likely go down as one of the all time beauties of Hollywood.

i was a kid watching the devil's advocate when i was younger
she floored me. absolutely floored me.

Nice Phone Post 3.0

Mr. F

jmont - 

Mr. F! Phone Post

holy crap. Just saw someone beat me by two hours

Ayatolla of Rock and Rolla - I would insert my erect penis into her warm, wet vagina and enjoy every second of it
just imagine. You have her mounted, she is dripping wet, and you lied it in.... Phone Post 3.0

*slide Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't she go topless in some movie from the 90s?could be thinking of a different chick bit I remember an indoor pool and tits out Phone Post 3.0