Charuto next 170lbs UFC Champion

After Charuto beats Hughes who will he face??

winner of Miller and St Pierre.

Good call HAMMA!!!! Hope Charuto comes out like he's done in the past. TTT for Charuto!!!!

he will be champ!

Let me guest if Charuto Subs Hughes it will be a fluke LOL!!!

Hughes will win.

and than he will go to somewhere else and get his title taken away

ufc should drop renato b/c he will prolly leave them high and dry if he wins teh title...ufc needs to find guys who are willing to fight for them exclusively.

This sport doesn't pay a fighter enough to stay in one organiztion. These guys need to make a living and all organiztions should respect that

Correction: Hughes is the next WW Champ.

Charuto will beat Hughes . Won't be easy though .

charuto size (6'1") and striking will be to much for matt. although hughes will likely take charuto down some time during the fight he will be eating punches along the way. once on the ground charuto's jiu jitsu skills will negate the attack by hughes until it is stood back up. wash, rinse, and repeat..

He will do what he did to Castillo

Bren is correct!!!!!

Charuto's reach will be a slight problem, but not enough to change the result of the fight.

Barring Hughes slipping on a td (AGAIN), he will wear Charuto down like he did Newton and Sakurai.

"This sport doesn't pay a fighter enough to stay in one organiztion. These guys need to make a living and all organiztions should respect that"

Yep.

If he beats Hughes, they might as well hand him the belt.

He'd be champ in my book.

Aren't Hallman and Trigg in the mix too?

winner vs diaz

Gorilla

Matt called me today and asked me to tell you to

" GET OFF HIS NUTS!"

With BJ being stripped it looks like Trigg Hallman winner should fight Charuto Hughes winner for the belt. My money is on Hallman over Hughes.

i Don't think beating lawler and Jackson qualifies for a title shot but who knows now