Charuto vs. Hughes

Charuto's stand-up is way better than Hughes & his take down defense is good enough to keep this fight standing .

I think Hughes will come back STRONG for this fight. Hughes by G'n'P stoppage.

I dont think Charuto has the flair of BJ. He might be BJ's teacher but he isnt BJ

Incredible match-up. Both are excellent, and it is impossible not to be impressed with Charuto after his fight with Newton. Hughes's record speaks for itself. Whoever is better that night will win. Gotta go with Hughes tho. I wish you could have three out of five so you could really know who is the trully better fighter. I know it couldnt happen in mma, but it sure would stop alot of shit talking and speculation after a single fight. Takes out the luck factor.

Bigkiller, what do you mean by exploited (genuine question)?

Mir is going to get knocked silly.

BigKiller,

Scouted, I can see that. What kind of added variety are you talking about?

I do know that it is hard for someone from a big name school like MFS to go train at another place. Every time I have asked about, "hey have you checked out that school," or "I thought about checking this place out," I hear a lot of, "they hate us there," or "you don't want to go there, they will tear you apart because of where you are from."  It is the nature of the game for people to be competitive, and not wanting to get "scouted" by a pro who is going to go back to MFS and know everything about their training style and fighters. Also there is the loyalty factor. Some teachers find loyalty to be more important than the pursuit of knowledge. I can say that I have not noticed that at all at MFS, but other schools will call you a traitor if you try to go there to learn.

charuto!!

If Hughes ends up on his back again in this fight Charuto will win. But if Hughes puts Charuto on his back and puts Charuto against the fence, Hughes will win by GnP.

Hopefully the lines in the fight will favor Hughes greatly. I would like to put a bet on charuto because of good odds Hughes opponents usually get. I think Hughes would be the favorite but charuto has the skills to pull it off.

Wow... 1 win for Charuto and he is a demon. 1 loss for Hughes and he is a write-off.

Hmm. I think I'll be daring and go w/ Hughes.

I was very impressed with Charuto when he beat Newton. Whenever there was a scramble for position, Charuto got the advantage. I think Charuto will beat Hughes.

Gary Hughes

ttt for Charuto

Renato by sub...no doubt

Screen name bets? I think Hughes will be unstoppable. I am not a huge Hughes fan but I think he is one of the most consistant fighters out there and having something on the line makes the fights more fun to watch.

"Wow... 1 win for Charuto and he is a demon. 1 loss for Hughes and he is a write-off."

yes dick head charuto has only ever won one fight

Yelm, I will take that bet.

Matt will win I will bet my screenname for one month, any takers?

Einux, you are taking Charuto?

Your new name will be Hughes_is_my_daddy, if Hughes wins.

I am not adamant I just like having a little action on the bet.

ttt

Hughes is explosive & strong as hell......Charuto is slick as hell...this fight could go either way, first one to make a mistake will probablly lose. I'd rather see this as the main event than ............Shamrock/Kimo