Chat in the car .Coach Vladimir Voronov.

i've said it before and i don't want to sound gay but voronov seems like the ultimate former ussr badass who passed on all his knowledge to fedor and his team.

It always seemed fedor seemed more relaxed and at ease once he got back under the tutelage of voronov and had left russian top team for red devil got rid of pogodin etc.. I just wonder if going to finkelstein is also in his best interest or if its trading one bad for another

Anyways i like voronov he seems like a great coach once again thanks igor for a look behind the "curtain" so to speak

conwaytitty - i've said it before and i don't want to sound gay but voronov seems like the ultimate former ussr badass who passed on all his knowledge to fedor and his team.

"Other fights? I was preparing FEDOR"

Total focus on the win, no bullshit.

ttt

TTT

great great vid and translation IMAGINARY VTFU

igor is what's right about this forum. just when i'm starting to give up hope after reading ten troll threads, i see an igor thread and i again have hope for the ug.

ttt in the middle of the night

Voronov is a very cool guy, I've met him a couple of times and he's friendly, polite and humble too (and about the size of a house)

DROC

good stuff

thanks a lot and good job! TSGIGOR and tmr

Thank you Igor for the video and thank you tmr for the translation!