Chat should be working now :-)

If anyone wants to test it out for UFC live chat.

Angleface, you sir are a dick.

Santos you seem to be in?

Hey Angleface, no disrespect, but the chat is something that I have to pay for around here. Licensing was 2k or something. Maybe only 1 k?

I offered the page for free, for years. Monthly costs were 20 bucks originally. When it went up to 70 bucks, I was pissed. At 200 I was worried, and at 10x that, we had to come up with new revenue streams.

The IFC Pro Chat is open at no additional cost to all pro fighters and pro members of the page.

You can ask anyone who knows me, I am not a prick trying to chase every nickle in every pocket.

TTT

"You can ask anyone who knows me, I am not a prick trying to chase every nickle in every pocket."

I dont know Kirik, cant ya afford 4k a month for a website for everyone else??? C'mon.....

Kirik is great, people shouldnt give him sucha hard time.

damn still can't get in!!

ttt works for me .

cool.... this should be great for play by play events

"Let me guess, yet another thing that we now have to start paying for."

I'm curious what you paid for to begin with.

ok what is the diff between red green and blue oh by the way sorry you have not got my money order kirik for pro but it was a choice of the ppv or the blue name and well.....I am a poor broke man with a sunburn who well be watching the ppv.Thanks for all the help with my acc tho and hopefuly I WILL BE ABLE TO GET THE BLUE NAME NEXT MONTH.
PS JUST A KNOTE TO PEOPLE THAT MIGHT NOT KNOW THERE ARE ALOT OF BUSNESSES THAT ARE NOT GIVEING VETS THERE JOBS BACK WHEN THAY GET BACK IF YOU KNOW OF A COMPANY WE SHOULD REALY START A WALL OF SHAME FOR THEM!!!

your job didn't hold it for you grimnight?? That is sickening to hear. I'm sorry. And a crappy way to treat vets. Glad you made it back home safe....... hope you find a better job.

Kirik never has to explain himself to anyone. He's the ambassador of mma on the net.

red names are mods...... green names are pro fighters....... blue names are fans who have paid to be able to chat, post pictures, really to help with the upkeep of the site, sorry forgot to explain that......... sheesh. :-)