CHATTANOOGA JJ ACADEMY?

Jackel, I think it is awesome that you have those requirements for MMA. Great idea!

I had posted this to another thread but since this one made it back to the top I will ad it here as well.

Mickey was everything you guys had said. Very tehnical and great at explaining how and why a technique worked. Awesome guys to roll with. All Blue Belts tonight and one Purple Belt. Got tapped by everyone in the class.
I wont get all the names right but:

Konk is one very strong guy and pulls guard better than anyone I have ever rolled with.

David looked to be around 40 years old and in very good shape and had very smooth submissions.

Billy the Purple Belt was like a leach. I couldn't get anywhere with this guy. He took me to school.

Mickey, thanks for letting me roll with you guys tonight. Please e-mail me @ jcaseypendleton@charter.net with your schedule and fees.

If anyone is ever in the area I would highly recommend stopping by for a class.

Casey

Casey, glad you had a good time last night, I'll shoot you an email this evening.

CJJScout, thanks man! 

Glad you had a good time Casey.

Mickey started out school here in Cookeville before he moved down to Chattanooga.

I live an hr from where I train at in Cookeville, and Chattanooga is a long drive for me, but I still try to make it as often as I can.

Mickey, I am going to try and make it down with Jeremy this weekend. Won't be at class friday (work)....so hope to see you then.

Einux

There is someone doing MMA between you and I. I think his name is Dustin Davis?? At some gym in Crossville, ever here of him??

3Ts for Mickey and CJJA!

Very technical Jiu-Jits and Thai.

"There is someone doing MMA between you and I. I think his name is Dustin Davis?? At some gym in Crossville, ever here of him??"

Name doesn't ring a bell, which is odd since I used to live in Crossville. Is he just starting up there or been there for a while?

Any info would be great....always looking for guys to train with.

Jared.

Jared,

Just found the link. www.umaoc.com

Hope this helps

Hey Casey,
Long time since i've heard from you. I guess since the fights i had in sweetwater. You guys still traing in dayton? well talk soon.

Joe Perian

Just got cranked back up about a month ago. We are operating out of the Dyna Body Gym next to Sonic in Dayton.

What have you been up to these days?

Working and watching my daughters fast-pitch team on weekends. When are you guys training If you promise not to hurt a old fat man I might come over and see you guys lol