Che Mills vs. Duane Ludwig

Trick or Truth -

Che Mills nothing but classy.

This. He stopped as soon as he realized something was wrong. Phone Post

Shitty way to end but class all the way around from Mills, good job by Herb being right on top of it

Perhaps if one or two more fights end super quick they can fit in Jimi's or Gunnar's debut Phone Post

Great Clinch work by mills

synergist_ - Anyone else just not give a shit about any fight on this card.. Phone Post

Synergist to the fuck off department, Synergist to the fuck off department please. Phone Post

ramit upper - UK continues to dominate.

USA sent home with their tails between their legs once again.

Your usual trolling is bad enough, but talking shit about a guy like Bang when he gets injured? I'm from the UK too and you can fuck right off with that bullshit Phone Post

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - 

Che handled that situation perfectly.

Stopped immediately as soon as Duane said he was hurt, supported his injured leg and stuck around to make sure he was OK.

Very respectful, props to Che and congratulations on a great performance. Phone Post

This! I love seeing fighters that are like that.
I'm an even bigger fan of his now.

we have to pay for this card in europe

Ludelow - we have to pay for this card in europe

nope

Injuries always suck. We were robbed of a good KO victory imo.

Classy by Che Phone Post

Awesome display by Che , nothing but class Phone Post

This is why no one likes you, whereas Eb's and NoGi's posts are actually enjoyed by people Phone Post

JTRipper - 

Your usual trolling is bad enough, but talking shit about a guy like Bang when he gets injured? I'm from the UK too and you can fuck right off with that bullshit Phone Post

+1

Mills was classy, ramit upper - take a lead from him huh? you're an unsporting twat and one of the most idiotic posters on this site.

Mills by kneebar Phone Post

Just saw this pic:
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/317797/120929-ufc-on-fuel-5-mills-ludwig-mcneil-067_standard_1348951029_730_standard_1349002288_730.jpg

Seems romo worthy with Greg in the back ground. Anyone want to chop it and add some Sunday humor? I would but i'm hung over...

CMX - Awesome display by Che , nothing but class Phone Post

Lots of class on display last night - great event all round. Phone Post