Cheap food you love?

I love Celeste pizza. Love is the wrong word. I enjoy nostalgia while eating Celeste frozen pizza. You have to cook them directly on the oven rack and do so for at least three extra minutes. Then they are crunchy and delightful.

Sure the taste of the crust, sauce and cheese is nothing special but look buddy... for $0.99 in 2018, it is a steal.

Enjoy it.

P.S. best consumed while drunk and broke.

Koka Noodles

Don't know if they have them over there in Yank land.

Vienna sausages

Sardines

Ore Ida tater tots.

McDonald's hash browns.

gas station roller food items

DoovyB - 

Vienna sausages

Sardines

$?

Captain 'Murica - Ore Ida tater tots.

McDonald's hash browns.

gas station roller food items

Hate McDonald's but those hash browns remind me of some good morning after hangover breakfasts.

I'm telling ya OG bros, go slam 6-24 beers and enjoy 1-6 Celeste pizzas during and after the beer. You will enjoy yourself. Won't be a peak culinary experience but it will be a nice single wide/downNout night.

Rice with gravy.

Those frozen chicken kievs and cordon bleus 

Indomie Noodles, hamburger helper, Miller lite.

Had a meal of PB&J, mac and cheese, and cherry kool aid a couple of weeks ago.  It was so good and so nostalgic it was like I was six again...

The cheap Ramen noodle packages you can buy at the store. I rarely eat them because they’re so bad for you but I love those things. 

Jeffersonbastard - Indomie Noodles, hamburger helper, Miller lite.

Miller Lite is as expensive as some good craft beers these days, fuck those corporate pigs! Miller is not cheap but it sure does suck!

Top Ramen.  Survived on that and PB&J in my early 20's

Beanie weenie's delicious

Blew a lot of money on Wendy's dollar menu before I learned how far rice n beans could go.

Celeste are quite popular:

In Family Guy episode "Passenger Fatty-Seven" (2017; S15 E10), during a conversation at the pub, "Joe interjects about having Celeste Pizzas in a fridge in a garage to no one's acknowledgement.
In The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air episode "PSAT Pstory" (1991; S2 E4), Hilary - preparing a meal after butler Geoffrey's departure from the Banks' household - tells her family that "Mama Celeste and Uncle Ben do deserve some credit."

Coors or Miller with a shit ton of ramen.... Like 2 or 3 blocks at a time..I don't do that anymore but damn in my early 20s....

Apparently Celeste pizza can be seen in the background of Harry and the Henderson's.

Guess that disqualifies it as a "cheap" food. Makes it have more class, bigly.

thebehemoth73 - 

Coors or Miller with a shit ton of ramen.... Like 2 or 3 blocks at a time..I don't do that anymore but damn in my early 20s....

My man!