Cheap Xbox Live Sub

Go to newegg.com and you can get a 1 year sub for $37.99 or get a 1 year digital code plus a $5 xbox gift card for $39.99. Both are limited to 3 per customer. Probably the best deal for xbox live I've seen for a while.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=xbox+live&N=-1&isNodeId=1

JustPeasantThings Phone Post 3.0

rookie29 - #JustPeasantThings Phone Post 3.0

Oh look everyone it's the middleage loser that got his first gaming pc less than a year ago and wants to let everyone know that he's better than them. Are you still upset that your xbox live sub hasn't run out yet from when you bought an Xb1?

Feel better now that everyone knows how big your e-peen is?

Fucking faggot. Don't you have to go rub one out to GabeN and then design some more hats?

Well that escalated quickly

lol rookie is just playing around man. We've had this debate going forever. It's all in good fun.

Big Pun - lol rookie is just playing around man. We've had this debate going forever. It's all in good fun.
It's ok, I was a console guy during the 360/PS3 era. I remember how "faggot" was the most used word on voice chat. Kids raging is now just a nice reminder that I play with the adults on a GamingPC (without hunting the web for slightly lower monthly multiplayer fees). Phone Post 3.0

to be fair, you're still a faggot.

rookie29 -
Big Pun - lol rookie is just playing around man. We've had this debate going forever. It's all in good fun.
It's ok, I was a console guy during the 360/PS3 era. I remember how "faggot" was the most used word on voice chat. Kids raging is now just a nice reminder that I play with the adults on a GamingPC (without hunting the web for slightly lower monthly multiplayer fees). Phone Post 3.0
So much bullshit. You play Dota, one of the worst online communities ever.

Secondly this is the type of response you're looking for so I give it to you. Whether or not you're serious it's still sad that as a grown man you have nothing better to do than troll a forum. If you want to be treated like an adult then act like one and post something other than your usual pc master race bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

rookie29 - #JustPeasantThings Phone Post 3.0
Does your mum let you play in her basement Phone Post 3.0

rookie29 -
I haven't heard a little kids voice online for years, since I played online on my 360. Maybe because I don't play COD on my PS4 though.. Phone Post 3.0

Tony is definitely a faggot Phone Post 3.0

rookie29 - 

Dude a normal sub is 60 a year, that's 5 dollars a month. Stop acting like it cost soooo much. Also that console will last 6+ years, zero upgrading. That pc? yea you're gonna have to start upgrading parts at least every year. Console is much cheaper and convienent for people, which is why it's so much more popular. Sto being a yes, a faggot.

In case you forgot, you're still a faggot. Phone Post 3.0