cheapest country to get plastic surgery

I am 55 and want a facelift but can't afford one here in the U.S.. I know that places like Brazil is the capital of plastic surgery. But I checked prices and they ain't so cheap anymore.

So I was wondering about other countries like Romania or Spain. Anyone know the best places with the lowest prices?

this sounds like a good idea.

have you tried Haiti?

The Koreans are really good with ps, not sure how expensive, though.

india or brasil

Why not move to Singapore or Thailand where your looks don't matter for 1/5 the price of a facelift? Phone Post 3.0

Thailand

colubrid1 - I am 55 and want a facelift but can't afford one here in the U.S.. I know that places like Brazil is the capital of plastic surgery. But I checked prices and they ain't so cheap anymore.

So I was wondering about other countries like Romania or Spain. Anyone know the best places with the lowest prices?

Into colubrids? Phone Post

xDOMINANTGENEx - 
colubrid1 - I am 55 and want a facelift but can't afford one here in the U.S.. I know that places like Brazil is the capital of plastic surgery. But I checked prices and they ain't so cheap anymore.

Into colubrids? Phone Post

Yes I breed snakes.

So Thailand or Singapore?

I heard Romania is really inexpensive and you can bargain the price.

Anyone know anything about this?

Romanian woman are much better looking, thats why i'd rather go there.. :)

always trust your face to the scalpel of the lowest bidder.

hi evr bawdy!

India is where Id go. Cost of procedure + skill of doctors... I know there are some doctors in Thailand that charge American prices now.

I vote for Mexico Phone Post 3.0

I got a procedure (Gynecomastia) done in TJ for about 1/4 of the price if I would have got it done here in the U.S. hotel & Meds Included. Came out really good.

sacredhate - always trust your face to the scalpel of the lowest bidder.

hi evr bawdy!

Well at my age anything is an improvement.

besides have you seen what the most expensive surgeons in te U.S. did to Micky Rourke?

Even Arnold has a screwy facelift which looks like it was stretched like a cyborg.

Hey I am sure many of you might consider this when you get up in age and are still in better shape than a trained 25 year old.

Ham and Egger - India is where Id go. Cost of procedure + skill of doctors... I know there are some doctors in Thailand that charge American prices now.

Okay so now I am going to india.

I am serious about this you guys. I will fly anywhere cause it is free for me with delta Airlines.

what procedures do you want to get done?

are you on HGH?

hubris - what procedures do you want to get done?

are you on HGH?

No I am not on HGH. What does that have to do with a plastic surgery

What could possibly go wrong?

jude099 - 
colubrid1 -
Ham and Egger - India is where Id go. Cost of procedure + skill of doctors... I know there are some doctors in Thailand that charge American prices now.

Okay so now I am going to india.

I am serious about this you guys. I will fly anywhere cause it is free for me with delta Airlines.
Serious? U came to the wrong place, cupcake Phone Post 3.0

Actually I find this the perfect place.

There are all sorts of questions fellow UG'rs have and ask here first. I think it is a great place.

I don't think going cheap on a face lift is a smart move.

Maybe look into Colombia and Dominican Republic? Those two are pretty popular places to get surgery. Phone Post