CHEAPSHOT 3 SEC KO! DUSTIN PRAXEDES IS HONORLESS

My fighter James Marohl took a fight short notice against an 0-1 fighter named Dustin Praxedes. Dustin came out with his hand out to touch and hit my fighter with a right hook! He faked touching gloves to land a punch. What an honorless way to win. He cant even brag or show off his 3 sec KO win without looking like a total classless cheater. Watch for yourself. Put the word out on this kid. Luckily he's 0-1 to my man Abel before this fight. Maybe this is the only way he can win?

Kinda hard to tell because right as it seems they are going to touch some asshat walks in front of the camera.

From what I saw it seemed like they in fact did touch but right after he connects with the hook.

Brutal.

a cowardly way to win

defend yourself at all times

On second watch I guess if you watch slowly... and watch extremely closely it does look as if he pulled his hand away to throw the hook because it's almost as if he'd have to to get a hook in that quickly.

That's pretty fucking classless if that's how it went down, ala Manny Gamburyan.

but for real there is no honor in the win

MakeMeBleed - defend yourself at all times

Yeah, you could say... but if two guys agree to touch gloves and someone does that, this sentence is pretty much null.

That's honor-less. It's bullshit. It's essentially the same as sneaking someone at a party or what not.

Touching gloves once the bell rings is stupid as hell. Classless to fake it, but keep the touchy feely stuff for before or after the fight.

Tough shit. Fuck touching gloves.

ShaqNoob -  Tough shit. Fuck touching gloves.

If you're coming out with your hand out like that and this is your mentality in a fight, then you're an asshat. You deserve to get jumped by multiple people.

Tough shit. Fuck fighting 1 on 1. (i.e. not being a bitch)

If one asshole comes out with his hand out to touch yet you're walking out with your hands as fists and not looking to touch THEN you can say "tough shit, fuck touching gloves"

If you dont want to touch... then dont stick your hand out.

bad timing of that guy walking across the camera

not cool. i've seen this happen as amatuers but i cant remeber seeing a pro do it

Douchebaggery at its best.

no i guess thers a rough house in washington state?

PATHETIC.

Pretending to touch gloves and then sucker punching someone is weak.

Nobody does that outta nowhere, they have to plan it ahead of time.

pathetic

I cant stand the constant glove touching. Fags will take any opportunity to touch another dude, or what I meant to say, Pussies will take any cheapshot opportunity they can get

that guy is a coward to say the least. i dont like the whole touching glove thing before the fight. after the fights over is fine.

ShanTheMan - I cant stand the constant glove touching. Fags will take any opportunity to touch another dude, or what I meant to say, Pussies will take any cheapshot opportunity they can get

Good Lord! If that isn't a broad version of fighter bashing, I don't know what is.

VTFD

That was classless and honorless but also exactly why I'm so tired of fighters touching gloves for a second time once the fight starts. They just touched gloves during the referee instructions if they wanted, why do it again 5 seconds later? They already showed respect to the other up close already. So many cheap knockouts have happened that way, enough already, don't give those cheap bastards a chance. I still can't believe Manny did it recently and now might fight for the WEC title, I hate that shit.