Cheaters who flaunt their relationship online?

How much of a red flag do you consider it when a couple is overly affectionate with one another on facebook or instagram? What would you think if your wife randomly started praising you on her facebook wall all of a sudden? Every time I've seen this sort of shit, somebody is usually cheating - most often the girl.

why is this a thing exactly? Guilt? they were trying to upgrade and it blew up in their face now they're trying to save their ass? What says you?

ttt

Why do you think you make awesome threads? Covering up for something? Probably a chick that wears cargo shorts.

ChokeHisAss -

Why do you think you make awesome threads? Covering up for something? Probably a chick that wears cargo shorts.

I don't like girls who wear cargo shorts

i don't like girls who wear cargo shorts

i don't like girls who wear cargo shorts 

I don't like girls who wear cargo shorts

My girl once mentioned that I don't post shit like that, and she showed me this post her sisters boyfriend was posting on her wall, with out any hesitation I said that's because he's probably cheating on her and I'm not. She kinda rolled her eyes. He was cheating on her. Lol

So yes I agree with you lol

My ex does this , she posts on IG of her and her bf together hugging and kissing all the time and how they are #blessed ...yet last weekend I bumped into her at bar (her bf was out of town for military training) and wanted me to go to her house 

If they flair it all online their in person relationship is usually shit.

people like to put on a good face online.

Z NEDCMK1 -

They are over compensating.

Just asking, for the couples in your age bracket (sincerely not a left handed compliment or anything of the sort), how common is this sort of stuff? And what percentage of them are fucking around?

My buddy and his wife's Facebook is cringe worthy. It screams 'look at how happy we are!' Only to find out she stopped having sex with him about 6 months into the marriage. Feel bad for the guy but he put himself in that position.

A buddy that i grew up with suddenly started having pictures of him and his wife popping up on FB talking about their getaway weekend and how much they loved each other and how blessed their marriage was,cute texts they sent each other,etc. He isn't like that at all so i knew something was up. Sure enough,next time i talked to him he told me that she had found out about him fucking three other bitches in the last six months and she took over his account and started posting all that crap.

mje364 -

My buddy and his wife's Facebook is cringe worthy. It screams 'look at how happy we are!' Only to find out she stopped having sex with him about 6 months into the marriage. Feel bad for the guy but he put himself in that position.

How hot is she? And more importantly how hot is her young boyfriend?

It is lame

Rudi - It is lame

Obviously

Women love buying clothing, but cannot keep it on. Men talk about sex but women are bigger sex animals.

She is cheating

Smarter hobags don't advertise they're hobags to the people they've convinced otherwise.

Thread is absurd. Sometimes people just love eachother and want to share it with the world.

Sunday my wife posted: "World's most amazing hubby! SOOOOO BLESSED!!! Gonna super-miss my boo when I am on vacation in Jamaica, next week. :( "

I thought it was sweet. But what, now I am supposed to freak out...? LOL.

Sorry your wives hate you, but you guys are nuts.

Shen's wife is a perfect example of a loyal woman just out enjoying life!

Some people are legit in love OP.
Some are whores.
Such is life.
I haven't noticed it being inclusive to one or the other.

Isn't consistent gushing about your significant other on Facebook the last step before you combine your names and create one "John-Jane Doe" account (because one of you was cheating)?