Chechens watchin Edilov fight on their main square

????????? ??????! ??? ??????????!!! ???????????? ????? ?????-?????? ??????? ? ?????????? ??????????? UFC ?????????. ???????? ?????? ????? ??????????? ?? ?????? ?????????? ????????? ??????? ????????????? ????? "?????" ??????????? ???????? ?? 2 ??????. ? ?????????? ?????? ?????????? ? ???? ???????????? ????????????. ?????? ???? ?? ?????-?????? ????????? ??? ??????? ????, ????? ??, ????? ?????? ?????? ????????? ???????. ?? ????????? ??? ?? ????? ? ??????? ?????? ????????. ?????? ?????????, ??? ?????? ?????? ?????! ??? ????? ????????? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ??. ?e?? ???? ?????? ?????, ???, ???? ?1????? ??????? ????!!!! ????? ????? ????????, ??? ???? ? ????????? ??????????, ?? ??????? ????? ??????? "?????? ?????" ?????? ??????????? ? ?????? ????? ?? ??????? ?????? ????????? ?? ????????? ?????-??????. ??? ?????????? ?????????? ????? ??????!!! ????? ????!!!

Una publicaciĆ³n compartida de VISMURADOV (@vismuradov_95_) el 2 de Sep de 2017 a la(s) 11:47 PDT

Eddie Love has lots of fans.

Dear friends! This happened! The long-awaited debut of Abdul-Kerim Edilov in the fighting organization UFC was held. The fight against Boyan Mihajlovich from Serbia ended with a confident victory of the representative of the club "Ahmat" TKO in the 2nd round. I congratulate our athlete on this impressive performance. Most of all for Abdul-Kerim rooted my Dear Brother, Head of the Chechen Republic, Hero of Russia Ramzan Akhmatovich Kadyrov. He was constantly in touch and helped with his advice. Ramzan Akhmatovich, this victory of your name! Without your support, nothing would have happened. Delea cut huilda hyun, Shef, Dala t1a'hy birkat yoyl !!!! It should also be noted that at home in the Chechen Republic, on the square in front of the Mosque "Heart of Chechnya", thousands of fans watched Abdul-Kerim's fight live on the big screen. The whole Republic was happy about this success !!! AHMAT POWER!

Hello my name Borat. I am #1 prize fighter in all Kazakhstan.

Cool. Hopefully the UFC makes its Russian debut in less than a year.

Ohh and dont worry about the gheys. Canadian government is literally taking them (up the ass).

luctaro -

Cool. Hopefully the UFC makes its Russian debut in less than a year.

Ohh and dont worry about the gheys. Canadian government is literally taking them (up the ass).

In Checnhya.