Check Congo: Title Shot?

Why isn't Congo getting a title shot yet?

Maybe because he has done nothing to deserve a shot?
Just my opinion.

Brock would take him down and pound him out in about 2 minutes anyways. Kongo's ground game is no where near on the level he needs it to be to contend with Brock.

How do Cheick, Anderson and Chuck relate?

Herring got a fight against Lesnar. I think we can say that Congo beat Herring in their fight, regardless of the decision.

Soren001 - Why isn't Congo getting a title shot yet? Is the UFC racist?

It looks like they are doing everything they can to get rid of Anderson. I don't remember Chuck having so many fights in that short of a time period.

Cheik Kongo, IMO. 

the racial questions are ridiculous and don't warrant response.

Seriously, try hating less. You can't make a rational claim for a title shot after losing his last fight in horrible fashion. If the guy can't get Cain off him, I'm not sure the SAC would sanction a fight against Brock.

you mean aside from the fact that he lost his last fight?

which was a contender fight between him and Cain?

and he's 3-2 in his last 5?

and those 3 wins are Dan Evensen, Al-Turk and Hardonk?

and he's fighting Frank Mir at ufc 107?

lol @ them doing everything they can to get rid of Anderson when Anderson his last MW defense was Leites and he asked if he could move up to LHW and asked for Forrest.

for the sake of the children you may one day have and guide through life, I hope you're not this dumb and you're just starting a not-so-creative troll thread here.

Soren001 - Herring got a fight against Lesnar. I think we can say that Congo beat Herring in their fight, regardless of the decision.

troll with lame sense of humor is lame.

back to your real username, dingleberry.

btw, "Check Congo" makes it too obvious, find a new hobby for sunday mornings, please?

I hear model airplanes are thrilling

nut shot

Didn't think I'd start this. I still think Congo beat Herring.

Soren001 - Why isn't Congo getting a title shot yet?

Because he got fucking owned by Cain.

You all are posting in a troll thread.

I think you're onto something. I was wondering why Houston Alexander hasn't gotten a title shot either!

Imagine the mindset that would seriously ask if the reason is "racism"

NarlyPersianDude - 

It looks like they are doing everything they can to get rid of Anderson. I don't remember Chuck having so many fights in that short of a time period.

What the fuck is going on with your reasoning. Cheick lost his last fight, and hes got a great matchup with Frank. The winner of that , is back in the title mix.
Nice save on the quote before he edited his post.

On the contrary, the UFC has tried to BUIILD Kongo into a contender, not strip him of a title shot. He was in the mix for a title shot when he lost to Herring. Then he was back in the mix again with a contender match with Cain, and well, wouldn't you know it he lost. Now he gets another contender match with Mir that will put him back in the mix AGAIN if he wins. The guy could well lose this fight to Mir, which would put him 0-3 in the aforementioned 'contender' match ups and guess what - he will still be 'in the mix,' instead of booted out of the UFC or put on the undercard.