T.D garden

Not madison square Phone Post

In Phone Post 3.0

Is there gonna be a u.g ticket block or what Phone Post

Yuuuuupppppp

I will be there for sure Phone Post

im in just to loath you fuckers lucky enough to go :) haha

MrHughes1991 - im in just to loath you fuckers lucky enough to go :) haha

Vegas residents are the licky ones...they get to go to mutiple show a year if they want to.

Us Bostonians have had to wait 3 yewrs for the ufcs return to the garden Phone Post

Definitely considering it. My wife really wants to go with me lol. At the very least, we're going to the weigh ins and maybe find a bar in Boston to watch the fights.

I was looking for tickets yesterday but couldn't find anything. What's the going rate for crappy seats?

kyle223 - Definitely considering it. My wife really wants to go with me lol. At the very least, we're going to the weigh ins and maybe find a bar in Boston to watch the fights.

I was looking for tickets yesterday but couldn't find anything. What's the going rate for crappy seats?

When it went to the garden back in '10 i got me and my buddy 2 seats for about 300...mind you they were horrible seats, so we stole front row lodge seats haha... Phone Post

The Brotorious B.I.G - 

Vegas residents are the licky ones...they get to go to mutiple show a year if they want to.

Us Bostonians have had to wait 3 yewrs for the ufcs return to the garden Phone Post

dude i live in alabama

yeah.... lol i dont think UFC is coming back

MrHughes1991 -
The Brotorious B.I.G - 

dude i live in alabama

yeah.... lol i dont think UFC is coming back

Im sorry to hear that...lol

One day maybe Phone Post