CHECK IT OUT (PIC)

werd

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

any feed back

Doug/Kenny -

I was talking with Orlando last night and he was wondering if anyone's been confirmed for the Pro Division...thought I remembered Travis' name being tossed around...any info?

- Collin

The following are all people I have recieved e-mails from or that Kenny has spoken to stating that they plan to take part.

I have spoke with Phil Cardella and he is considering taking part and may bringing Daniel Moraes with him. Not a sure thing yet but would be great to see these two talented fighters taking part.

Andrew Chappelle has also exspresed an interest in taking part, along with Buddy Clinton and Travis lutter.

Also watch for Sean Bansfield, Purple Belt, under Saulo and Alexandre Ribeiro.
2003 Saulo Ribeiro JJ Championships Gold Medalist Purple Belt

2003 Grapplers Quest Copa Atlantica (6/2003) Silver Medalist Absolute Purple Belt

2003 Int'l Gracie Fed. Silver Medalist Purple Belt

2003 Dale Earnhadt Jr Classic Silver Medalist Purple Belt

2002 Relson Gold Medalist Purple Belt

2001 Pan Also Look for

Danny Ives: Pan Am Gold Medalist in BJJ @ Purple Belt 12x Naga Champion Grapplers Quest Champion 3x Copa Atlantic Champion

Mike Ciesnolevicz: Team MFS Professional MMA Fighter Bama 20 Shootfighting Champion Reality Fighting 5 Champion Philadelphia Grappling Superfight Champion Renzo Gracie Albany Combat Challenge Champion Frank Shamrock Ironman Champion 2x Chambersburg King of the Mat Champion 24-4 in No Gi Advanced Divisions Grappling including NAGA/Grapplers Quest Former D-1 Wrestler....

and
Dave Phillips who has trained with Chute box in brazil and taken part in several NHB events.

Again these people have said they plan to take part however they have not PRE-REGISTERED yet so I dont call them confirmed.

PRE REGISTER SAVE MONEY WWW.TEXASSUBMISSION.COM

ttt

ttt! Solis Martial Arts Academy will be there!

Alvis

www.solismartialarts.com

Looks to be the greatest SUB event in Texas History!

I Samanoske master of making more tapping sounds than Gregory Hines on crack(May he rest in peace.)or since the invention of the type writer for that matter, will be there!

Thanx Sam