check kongo - the next gsp?

both are french speaking athletes who came into mma with no wrestling experience and now dominate top level opponents with superior wrestling

is kongo positioning himself to be the gsp of the heavyweight division?

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

he's already better than GSP, think about it: paul buentello is way bigger than anyone GSP ever took down

Made me crack a smile

kongo took down hardonk and al turk and exploded on their face

stolich - kongo took down hardonk and al turk and exploded on their face

who?

Good try on the troll though. 

Dont let it get you down.  I am sure you will get better with more practice

Umm... no.

I cracked a smile.

it was like 1997 watching buentello...

btw: I agree on the kongo/gsp comparison...

Big difference, GSP out wrestles top level wrestlers. Remind me how Kongo did trying that against Cain?

stolich - both are french speaking athletes who came into mma with no wrestling experience and now dominate top level opponents with superior wrestling

is kongo positioning himself to be the gsp of the heavyweight division?

Top level opponents? What did I miss?

lol

I think in a year or two, kongo will transition from a striker into a dominant wrestler.

Give him some time and In a rematch with Cain Kongo closes the wrestling gap enough to get the win. 

I think rematch of kongo/cain would go the way of gsp/hughes 3

lol...wow

Kongo tries to fight like GSP.

It's efficient style.

Remember when he admitted to kneeing Cro Cop below the belt on purpose? He also kneed Al Turk in the balls intentional and should have been DQed...Fuck Kongo.

Dawkins - Remember when he admitted to kneeing Cro Cop below the belt on purpose? He also kneed Al Turk in the balls intentional and should have been DQed...Fuck Kongo.

first of all kongo said he kneed cro cop on purpose ONLY AFTER cro cop lied and complained about a fake groin shot. that pissed kongo off and he kneed him for real

in al turk fight the dirty turk kneed him in the balls first so kongo only returned the favor

Kongo stinks up the cage every time he steps in. His best performance was against Mir.

stolich - 
Dawkins - Remember when he admitted to kneeing Cro Cop below the belt on purpose? He also kneed Al Turk in the balls intentional and should have been DQed...Fuck Kongo.

first of all kongo said he kneed cro cop on purpose ONLY AFTER cro cop lied and complained about a fake groin shot. that pissed kongo off and he kneed him for real

in al turk fight the dirty turk kneed him in the balls first so kongo only returned the favor

How do you know he was lying? Does that still make it right? Also Al Turk's was unintentional, so that big goof Kongo should have DQed. You really think Dana or Kongo himself would admit to him being a dirty fighter?