Check out my Escudero/Miller photo

Just got back from the event. Didn't have too great of seats. But I did manage to snap this timely photo of the Escudero punch that put Cole Miller down.

Can someone with privileges hook it up? Thanks.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8659/1002903n.jpg

^Thanks.

This might be one of those things that only the people sitting around me at the event thought was cool, not something anyone else thinks anything of... ;)

Good timing.

well timed picture

Nose Bleeds

Philip Graves - Nose Bleeds

Where were you sitting last night?
Someone obviously has never experienced live MMA, better seats are higher up so your view isn't obscured by the cage or camera guys

Was that on zoom? Because that looks like it'd be a great seat. Almost totally free of camera man blockage from there. Great fucking photo, by the way.

cool pic.. My seats were up in the nosebleeds too. I'm glad I didn't spend more than 100 bucks on that shitty event though. It was the worst live ufc event that i have ever been to.

nice pic!

Voted Juggo up just because he's Juggo.

Oh, and nice timing.

OwlOGD - 
Philip Graves - Nose Bleeds

Where were you sitting last night?
Someone obviously has never experienced live MMA, better seats are higher up so your view isn't obscured by the cage or camera guys

WTF higher up, you mean where the fighters looks like ants.

Best seats are either really close or in the middle inclined area. Where you can still see everything without having to use the screen the whole time.