Check out my new promo for Cormier vs Jones 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQbkgNRdbrI

Awesome stuff as usual.

I like DC, the guy is a beast with a huge heart but I have a strong feeling Jones is gonna come back better than ever and put one hell of a beating on him. 

The lead up to this will be so epic.

Intense. Hope DC does better this time. Phone Post 3.0

thanks guys

I feel Jon Jones was "getting the better" of DC, but not much to convince me he would have broke DC had the fight gone longer.  Not saying DC should have won at all, but I had no idea who the better fighter between Jones and DC was before they fought, and after they fought I still don't know. All I know is that in 25 minutes of fighting, there was 2-3 times where Joness got the better of DC, perhaps enough to establish momentum, but not enough to break DC or come close to it.

Jones smashed Vera's cheekbone. He ragdolled The Janitor. He choked out Rampage, and put Lyoto to Sleep. Jones can break people, just some fighters take longer to break. Same could be said for breaking Jones.

D241 - 

I feel Jon Jones was "getting the better" of DC, but not much to convince me he would have broke DC had the fight gone longer.  Not saying DC should have won at all, but I had no idea who the better fighter between Jones and DC was before they fought, and after they fought I still don't know. All I know is that in 25 minutes of fighting, there was 2-3 times where Joness got the better of DC, perhaps enough to establish momentum, but not enough to break DC or come close to it.

Jones smashed Vera's cheekbone. He ragdolled The Janitor. He choked out Rampage, and put Lyoto to Sleep. Jones can break people, just some fighters take longer to break. Same could be said for breaking Jones.

I dunno know man, I have to disagree. Jones broke DC in those last two rounds imho. DC looked like he just wanted out of there. 

I thought the fight clearly showed who was the better fighter. All due respect to DC but I think Jones has his number. I expect an even scarier Jones when he comes back. 

He may not have dominated, but dc had nothing for him. Can't out strike or out wrestle Jones Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I thought that fight made it pretty clear who the better fighter was Phone Post 3.0

Technical Primates - 
D241 - 

I dunno know man, I have to disagree. Jones broke DC in those last two rounds imho. DC looked like he just wanted out of there. 

I thought the fight clearly showed who was the better fighter. All due respect to DC but I think Jones has his number. I expect an even scarier Jones when he comes back. 

I would like to make 2 points, but before I do, I just want to clarify I am not basing my opinion based on the agreed flawed rules/judging, but I am basing my opinion of the fight as a whole, for what we saw of it.

1.You say Jones broke DC in the last 2 rounds. What particularly did Jones do that you feel "broke" DC, and how does this compare to other fights where someone "breaks" their opponent?

2.I agree that the fight showed one fighter having some sort of "edge" over the other, but how much of an edge do you give because I think the edge you give Jones over DC is far greater than the one I give. Case in point-Chael vs Anderson Silva one. If you have these guys fight for 23 minutes, is it fair to say that Chael Sonnen beat Anderson more than Jones beat DC?

If your answer is yes, knowing that Chael, the guy with more momentum than Jones had against DC, submitted and was finished with a few extra minutes beyond the 23 they already fought, why would you think DC wouldn't be capable of breaking Jones had the fight gone longer?

1.You say Jones broke DC in the last 2 rounds. What particularly did Jones do that you feel "broke" DC, and how does this compare to other fights where someone "breaks" their opponent?

For example Jones vs Lyoto, Lyoto was in that fight until the very end. Once Jones locked in that standing guillatine, Lyoto broke. Clearly, this was the defining moment all viewers KNEW, Lyoto broke.

I am anxious to see what strike or takedown or other you have Jones doing which has you seeing DC "break" as you say.

so hard, right now

ttt Phone Post 3.0

DC in the last 2 rounds appeared lost and and overwhelmed.
It's the first time he's lost rounds and behind on the cards.
He's already been taken down for the first time.
He was outdone in his two strongest areas: wrestling and clinch work.
He was in deeper trouble than JBJ ever was and was desperately seeking a takedown and not the win.
He knew he lost before the fight was over.

He was mentally broke which is almost always worse than physical. He cried and admitted how awesome JBJ was.

He underestimated JBJ like many others before him and paid the price of losing while finally realizing why JBJ was the champ.

It won't be any different second time around.

When DC was on the stool and his coach told him to do something, and DC sounded defeated and said "I'm trying to" or something to that effect, that's the moment Jon broke him to me. He had the man crying after the fight for crying out loud, Jon won the mental and physical fight. Phone Post 3.0

Technical Primates -
D241 - 

Do not get sucked into this. He will post for pages and pages about how a decision should be a draw and if there isn't a moment where he can tell when a fighter breaks the other fighter then there is no winner and should be a draw in the records but the fighter that got the W gets treated like the winner? Or some crazy bullshit. Just stop now. Trust me. Phone Post 3.0

Also watching that video I get the impression that jones knows he's the fucking man and DC keeps trying to convince us and himself he is. Which is why I think jones dominates the rematch. Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post 3.0

WifesPowerTop - 
Technical Primates -
D241 - 

Do not get sucked into this. He will post for pages and pages about how a decision should be a draw and if there isn't a moment where he can tell when a fighter breaks the other fighter then there is no winner and should be a draw in the records but the fighter that got the W gets treated like the winner? Or some crazy bullshit. Just stop now. Trust me. Phone Post 3.0

Well Wife's Power Top, I was going to reply and then saw this.

I will say, what you said I agree with except for one part, perhaps you and I can discuss this(in a civil way).

"or some crazy bullshit".

What do you dislike about clarity in fights?

Also, if we're talking about DC being broke b/c of words he said, can we say Josh Barnett and Alex also beat DC, b/c he talked about how bad they beat him up afterwards as well.

Moot.