Check out my new promo for Cormier vs Jones 2

iwatchsomemma - DC in the last 2 rounds appeared lost and and overwhelmed.
It's the first time he's lost rounds and behind on the cards.
He's already been taken down for the first time.
He was outdone in his two strongest areas: wrestling and clinch work.
He was in deeper trouble than JBJ ever was and was desperately seeking a takedown and not the win.
He knew he lost before the fight was over.

He was mentally broke which is almost always worse than physical. He cried and admitted how awesome JBJ was.

He underestimated JBJ like many others before him and paid the price of losing while finally realizing why JBJ was the champ.

It won't be any different second time around.

If you'd like me to reply to this I will, but I will wait for Wife'sPowerTop to reply first.

D241 -

Also, if we're talking about DC being broke b/c of words he said, can we say Josh Barnett and Alex also beat DC, b/c he talked about how bad they beat him up afterwards as well.

Moot.

No. Not at all. It's just the impression I get from him. Could be totally wrong. And I'm not going to get into a debate or long typed out discussion one why I feel that's stupid. Continue on. Phone Post 3.0

Technical Primates - 
D241 - 

I feel Jon Jones was "getting the better" of DC, but not much to convince me he would have broke DC had the fight gone longer.  Not saying DC should have won at all, but I had no idea who the better fighter between Jones and DC was before they fought, and after they fought I still don't know. All I know is that in 25 minutes of fighting, there was 2-3 times where Joness got the better of DC, perhaps enough to establish momentum, but not enough to break DC or come close to it.

Jones smashed Vera's cheekbone. He ragdolled The Janitor. He choked out Rampage, and put Lyoto to Sleep. Jones can break people, just some fighters take longer to break. Same could be said for breaking Jones.

I dunno know man, I have to disagree. Jones broke DC in those last two rounds imho. DC looked like he just wanted out of there. 

I thought the fight clearly showed who was the better fighter. All due respect to DC but I think Jones has his number. I expect an even scarier Jones when he comes back. 

Can you elaborate on what you think it is that will trigger Jones to suddenly become better?

No one would be surprised if he returned a shell of himself. After all, he has serious legal issues he is dealing with, he has a serious drug problem he isn't likely to be addressing, and he has been humiliated in front of the world.

This is exactly the type of thing that sinks a person's career, particularly the weak minded.

I'm curious to know what it is you see that has you expecting a better product than what we are use to.

ttt Phone Post 3.0

WifesPowerTop - 
D241 -

Also, if we're talking about DC being broke b/c of words he said, can we say Josh Barnett and Alex also beat DC, b/c he talked about how bad they beat him up afterwards as well.

Moot.

No. Not at all. It's just the impression I get from him. Could be totally wrong. And I'm not going to get into a debate or long typed out discussion one why I feel that's stupid. Continue on. Phone Post 3.0

You don't have to get into a long debate, or debate at all, but you are the one who said I would say some crazy bullshit, have an opportunity to elaborate, but are choosing not to.

If you disagree with my stance, it doesn't make yours strong when you choose not to debate it. Makes people think b/c you cant.

SinCityHustler -
Technical Primates - 
D241 - 

I feel Jon Jones was "getting the better" of DC, but not much to convince me he would have broke DC had the fight gone longer.  Not saying DC should have won at all, but I had no idea who the better fighter between Jones and DC was before they fought, and after they fought I still don't know. All I know is that in 25 minutes of fighting, there was 2-3 times where Joness got the better of DC, perhaps enough to establish momentum, but not enough to break DC or come close to it.

Jones smashed Vera's cheekbone. He ragdolled The Janitor. He choked out Rampage, and put Lyoto to Sleep. Jones can break people, just some fighters take longer to break. Same could be said for breaking Jones.

I dunno know man, I have to disagree. Jones broke DC in those last two rounds imho. DC looked like he just wanted out of there. 

I thought the fight clearly showed who was the better fighter. All due respect to DC but I think Jones has his number. I expect an even scarier Jones when he comes back. 

Can you elaborate on what you think it is that will trigger Jones to suddenly become better?

No one would be surprised if he returned a shell of himself. After all, he has serious legal issues he is dealing with, he has a serious drug problem he isn't likely to be addressing, and he has been humiliated in front of the world.

This is exactly the type of thing that sinks a person's career, particularly the weak minded.

I'm curious to know what it is you see that has you expecting a better product than what we are use to.
Jon is far from weak minded, in fact many would argue that he is the exact opposite. It's not just his physical gifts that's made him a champion. Also, I don't think he has a drug problem, I think he is immature and irresponsible. He does stupid shit and like the typical professional athlete he has that invincibility complex.

As far as him coming back better than before. It's been said that he never trained if he didn't have a fight coming up. Well now that he's made his home in New Mexico, he's training full time and getting better. Not to mention that time might've done his body some good and he's most likely injury free. Jon was far and away the best fighter at lhw before his legal problems and only training when he had a fight coming up. What keeping anyone from believing that him training full time now is not going to make him a better fighter? Phone Post 3.0

Well done sir Phone Post 3.0

This is good stuff op,

Got me all excited for their fight again!
Vu Phone Post 3.0

Awesome Phone Post 3.0

Another top notch promo! VU. Phone Post 3.0

thanks everyone