Check out my short film on gyms suffering because

billyball2 -
de braco - 
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
HillboFrateTrane - 
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Good film, but why was the BLM stuff in there? It is totally unrelated to COVID and gyms.

Why are you getting so offended? If you don’t like it, just scroll your eyes by. 

Where did I say or intinate that I was offended?

It was a legit question. The BLM stuff had nothing to do with the topic. It was a complete non-sequitur.

his gimmick is to act like the stupidest motherfucker on here. Which is patently rediculous, as he already owns that honour legitimately

Maybe.

But he’s not wrong.

I turned the video off at that point.

I figured the first part of the video was just click-bait to get me to the BML/revolution stuff.

Good luck with your gym…if you actually own one.

???

I do not have a commercial dojo or gym, i have the people skills of an orangutan with hydrophobia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Ul3jyy_zE

Hong Kong Phooey -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Ul3jyy_zE

Hell’s yeah.

Fuck blm. Why do we have to politicize everything.

not going to watch this shit. 

14 Likes

It's not really blatant, for some reason there's a few seconds about george floyd and then a goof makes a little comment, it's not like you're watching msnbc, some cnn shit or that moran elias holding forth though.

Auswilliam -

I am pro BLM.

de braco -

It's not really blatant, for some reason there's a few seconds about george floyd and then a goof makes a little comment, it's not like you're watching msnbc, some cnn shit or that moran elias holding forth though.

Don’t hate on BLM, it’s a pro life cause.

2 Likes
Bobby Razak -
de braco -

I think you should probably look up their origins. Its more against black fathers and straight dudes than a pro life cause. 

Plus it is based on a false narrative and ignores BASIC statistics.

12 Likes
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Good film, but why was the BLM stuff in there? It is totally unrelated to COVID and gyms.

Thanks for the heads up. Not clicking BLM shit.

6 Likes
theBEAToff -
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Good film, but why was the BLM stuff in there? It is totally unrelated to COVID and gyms.

Thanks for the heads up. Not clicking BLM shit.

It’s not pro blm anymore than it was pro fires. 

1 Like
Bobby Razak - 
de braco -

Go fuck yourself with this nonsense.

They added “pro life” as a tagline to soften their image.

You don’t get to pick one minuscule point in their charter and say “See…they support xxx so we should all support the,”

They are about:

Abolish prisons and defund police forces - “We believe that prisons, police and all other institutions that inflict violence on Black people must be abolished…”

Black Power - "we needed to continue organizing and building Black power across the country.”

Reparations. "Reparations for…full and free access for all Black people (including undocumented and currently and formerly incarcerated people) to lifetime education…retroactive forgiveness of student loans, and support for lifetime learning programs.”

Ignoring fatherhood - “We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.”

12 Likes
Bobby Razak -
de braco -

You are so absolutely wrong is sad. Please go share your video and pro BLM bs somewhere else. They are disgusting

black lives matter just like all the other lives.

“Black Lives Matter” is a hate group.

7 Likes
Cherrycola -
Bobby Razak -
de braco -

You are so absolutely wrong is sad. Please go share your video and pro BLM bs somewhere else. They are disgusting

black lives matter just like all the other lives.

“Black Lives Matter” is a hate group.

Did you even watch the film Cherrycola? 

.Rites Of Passage

Bobby Razak -
de braco -

You’re a moron.

That aside your video was interesting until a few mins in when you threw BLM in there for no reason. “Hey you know what will make this video about gyms operating during corona times interesting? BLM retardation which has absolutely nothing to do with it!”

You’re a moron.

6 Likes
billyball2 -
Bobby Razak - 
de braco -

Go fuck yourself with this nonsense.

They added “pro life” as a tagline to soften their image.

You don’t get to pick one minuscule point in their charter and say “See…they support xxx so we should all support the,”

They are about:

Abolish prisons and defund police forces - “We believe that prisons, police and all other institutions that inflict violence on Black people must be abolished…”

Black Power - "we needed to continue organizing and building Black power across the country.”

Reparations. "Reparations for…full and free access for all Black people (including undocumented and currently and formerly incarcerated people) to lifetime education…retroactive forgiveness of student loans, and support for lifetime learning programs.”

Ignoring fatherhood - “We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.”

Watch the film, then we can speak after? Reference point?

1 Like
Hong Kong Phooey -

.Rites Of Passage

The original lol, the UG changing huh bro? Lol.

The_Pundits_Ghost -

In for spin thread: 

CHECK OUT MY SHORT FILM ON GAYS SUFFERING 

—— inserts gay gaping vid

Sorry you lost me there. 

Bobby Razak - 
Hong Kong Phooey -

.Rites Of Passage

The original lol, the UG changing huh bro? Lol.

:(

SpunQ -
Bobby Razak -
Auswilliam -

I am pro BLM.

Then you are a fool.

I ageee with you lol. I did a lot of foolish things on my life.