Check out our Little Miss Fight Chix!

do you ship to concrete foundation homes also or just to trailers?

Fat Guys Food -  do you ship to concrete foundation homes also or just to trailers?

I think I have voted down like 4 people since I have had this acct congrats.

BrianStannFan - 
Fat Guys Food -  do you ship to concrete foundation homes also or just to trailers?

I think I have voted down like 4 people since I have had this acct congrats.
This was my first, congrats.

I thought that was hilarious. I'd vote you up if I could. Maybe I'll log on my blue and do it. Phone Post

BrianStannFan 

My post had nothing to do with how Brian Stann fights, hes the man. And I also don't think he would ever complain and hate on anything in mma like you have been or approve of it either

TTT.

Awesome!!!

so, how does one go about purchasing a shirt from you rara?

I am so tempted to order this stuff for my 3 month old. But she has sooooo many clothes already.

TTT

HaHaHaHaHa!!!

I have voted a number of people up since I've had this account.

And I just did it again.

Congrats....

Why would you put a suggestive/sexy silhouette of a mature woman on shirts designed to be worn by pre-adolescents and toddlers?

i found the trailer comment humorous, as i am sure was intended

sloppy2nds -  Why would you put a suggestive/sexy silhouette of a mature woman on shirts designed to be worn by pre-adolescents and toddlers?

Because the brand is "FIGHT CHIX". Seriously though, that's a lot of gender stereotyping to cram into a single shirt design. The name, the 100lb logo model, the pigtails... lol

TTTRRR

LOL@"Crawl and Brawl"

Thats a good Idea - you could do a varient of 'Tap or Nap' with Babies on it too.

smoogy - 
sloppy2nds -  Why would you put a suggestive/sexy silhouette of a mature woman on shirts designed to be worn by pre-adolescents and toddlers?

Because the brand is "FIGHT CHIX". Seriously though, that's a lot of gender stereotyping to cram into a single shirt design. The name, the 100lb logo model, the pigtails... lol

Confused branding.

ttt

Hendpwned - There are some metro UGers that would like those just for the small shirt sizes.

Ha ha! Phone Post

I thought this thread was gonna have sluts or something, I got trolled