Check out our New Shorts & Gloves. Opinions

These are our all new shorts and Fight Gloves that we just released.  Here is Eric "RED" Schafer who stopped in by the shop to model for us lol.  He has been training his ass off for the Houston Alexander Fight!

Shorts are a lightweight polyester that incorparate a three way velcro closure, side slits, internal mouth guard pocket, elastic waist w/drawstring, great leg sizing for kicking and movement without being to baggy, embroidered waist, large screen printed logo with plenty of open space for sponsor logos, and woven label trim. 
Available in Black or Red These sell for $40 but we are running a deal, one of each color for $65.00

Gloves are made of high quality leather with a great design all the new organizations are using but some features that make them more durable, like a neoprene back hand to prevet ripping like on other gloves with satin lining. 
Available in M,L,XL these sell for $55.00 but are on sale now for $49.99  (Fairtex = $70.00)

CombatCorner.com

Thats me  thought I would stick it in

Modeling is apparently not my thing... The gloves and shorts are pretty sweet though.

Shouldn't you be training

We will all be cheering for you Red!!!

Wednesday = REST

TTT

Sorry Eric, I couldn't resist... LOL

:)

I am a day-walker... Today is a day off. Back to work tomorrow morning!

looks good i like the red...one suggestion:black shorts with grass green trim...i cant stand how NOBODY will make grass green shorts its always that bullshit olive green haha

Red you were a great model you didn't even have to pruge on my toilet seat.

THRILL
Actually Kelly Green has been the color I have preferred for a while. We have another order of a diffrent design that we might be doing with a kelly green. Keep your eyes open.

Combatcorner.com

ttt

TOWE funny sheezt

Question: My foot size is 9-9.5 Do I get size large for the Ankle Supports? Please answer!!

Duke Roufus - TOWE funny sheezt

"Shut your godamn ginger mouth"  LOLOLOLOLOL

Mackz

I would say size medium for the ankle supports. I wear a size 10 and that is what I wear.

TTT

Hehe, great video.

ttt