check out www.BJPENN.com

www.BJPENN.com
(click image to open www.bjpenn.com in a new window)

Check out BJ Penn's website for a sneak peak of what's to come...
I, myself, haven't gotten all the details yet, but I had a chance to speak to BJ briefly this evening and he said his instruction will soon be made available... to ALL...
Sounds like he's going to have his classes videoed (is that even a word?) and available online... EVERY DAY!!!
Now the whole world can get a chance to see, hear, and learn from the Prodigy himself...
And it sounds like he'll be making instruction from some of his guests available as they come through as well...

Now don't quote me on this, because like I said, I only go to speak to him for a minute, but when I asked how much he was planning on charging for all of this, he replied... "nothing"...

I'll do my best to keep you guys posted on how this develops...
Oh... and I'd GREATLY appreciate anyone stopping by to help out with a "ttt" so everyone gets a chane to check this out...
Thanks in advance... :-)

Nice he told us about this in December when he was down in Toronto

TTT

ttt

Nice!

TTT

ttt

"videoed (is that even a word?)"

I don't think so, maybe say recorded?

Penn is the man by the way.

awesome!

Sweet!

That was great.

ttt

ttt

"One Crazy S.O.B."  -- that is fantastic!

Outstanding.

ttt

RAZEGEAR,

Watched the entire movie on his website. Man, it was fun watching how smooth BJ is with his jiu jitsu at the end. I liked how he taught the class too. Fantastic job, buddy.

All the best to BJ, and I'm looking forward to seeing more on the site. I'll be going to Hawaii this summer, and hope to be able to stop by.

Scott

ttt

tttt

ttt