Checkmate, Connor.

Reports on Twitter that Jones got into a wheelchair when he reached the back.

https://twitter.com/bokamotoespn/status/724110578503950336

Checkmate, Connor.

ESPN is going with the headline "Jones wins but unimpressive" and Chael on sportcenter said "this fight was garbage"

Great promotion for UFC200 if the UFC seriously stays stubborn on the whole Connor thing. Phone Post 3.0

44-50 45-50 45-50

Conor runs this game Phone Post 3.0

This was the only way a Bones win could of worked towards Conor's leverage.

I just don't want to see Nate and Conor again so soon Conor needs to defend his belt against Frankie or surrender it and let Frankie fight Aldo or Halloway for it.

The Gate for all 12 UFC events headlined by Jon Jones: 26.2 mil
The Gate for all 5 UFC events headlined by Conor McGregor: 28.14 mil Phone Post 3.0

mix headroom - 44-50 45-50 45-50

no 10-8 rds in there that I saw

Conor drummed up way more attention for UFC 200 than him just going to the presser would have. Everyone has been covering this... CNN, BBC, major media outlets who would not have covered the UFC if Connor has just attended the press conference. Phone Post 3.0

His retirement tweet was the most retweeted tweet for any athlete in the past two years. Beating out Jove Bryant's "dear basketball" retirement tweet.

His I'm back tweet already has 85,000 retweets and 92,000 thousand likes. Phone Post 3.0

When Coner loses a 2nd straight against Nate he's going to lose a lot of his shine. Phone Post 3.0

He was limping when he was walking to the locker room. I was wondering how serious it was.

Ray Cappa - When Coner loses a 2nd straight against Nate he's going to lose a lot of his shine. Phone Post 3.0
I think Conor is bulletproof if he can dominate 145lbs. But I don't think he can beat Frankie. That's a terrible matchup for him Phone Post 3.0

otide - Conor drummed up way more attention for UFC 200 than him just going to the presser would have. Everyone has been covering this... CNN, BBC, major media outlets who would not have covered the UFC if Connor has just attended the press conference. Phone Post 3.0

otide is correct

otide - The Gate for all 12 UFC events headlined by Jon Jones: 26.2 mil
The Gate for all 5 UFC events headlined by Conor McGregor: 28.14 mil Phone Post 3.0
Bingo. And a 16'er no less. We'll played. Phone Post 3.0

otide - His retirement tweet was the most retweeted tweet for any athlete in the past two years. Beating out Jove Bryant's "dear basketball" retirement tweet.

His I'm back tweet already has 85,000 retweets and 92,000 thousand likes. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah but I don't think Jove has many followers. Phone Post 3.0

Conor imo Phone Post 3.0

chupecabre -
otide - The Gate for all 12 UFC events headlined by Jon Jones: 26.2 mil
Bingo. And a 16'er no less. We'll played. Phone Post 3.0
That's no 16er post. That post was played with the cool hand of a seasoned contributor. I want to know that fuckers old screen name!

He's dead right though. Phone Post 3.0

It was a mobile scooter Phone Post 3.0

Conor fucked up. Get over it