Checkmate, round earthers! (Pic)

The bait has been set...

Game over man, game over!!

In!

glad someone finally had the courage to say this, it's so simple

The answer is that real water already flew off due to centrifugal force. What's left here is a combination of cgi and aerosol injection mirages.

I always assume most people who claim they believe in this are trolling. At least thinking that makes me less sad for humanity.

Pumpkin Spice Jesus -

ALL the way down......

Pumpkin Spice Jesus -

Is this legit?

I can't find a flaw in that logic.

Hitman Herbert - Makes sense. Why don't all the water go south?

South does not equal down.

Check your north-privilege views at the door son.

Just as a point of interest:  This plaque is located on Hwy 11 in Northern Ontario, Canada 15.5 km north of Highway 66.

Plaque Text

The height of land known as the Arctic Watershed crosses Highway 11 at this point. North of here, water drains into Hudson Bay; rivers, lakes and streams to the south flow into the Great Lakes. As the northern wilderness came under development, the erratic line of the watershed defined territorial boundaries. It marked the southern limit of Rupert's Land, the vast territory granted to the Hudson's Bay Company in 1670. Two centuries later, it formed the northern boundary of lands ceded to the Crown by the First Nation Ojibwa in the Robinson-Superior Treaties of 1850.

South is not lower elevation.....it is potatoe

MooseKnuckleMasher -

I'd rather argue gender studies with Fallon Fox while giving caitlyn jenner a handjob then deal with these fucktards. 

You've thought about this a lot, eh?

Cotton - I always assume most people who claim they believe in this are trolling. At least thinking that makes me less sad for humanity.

I wish.

I have two work associates that are tards, one religi, the other conspiri. Religitard was crowing about the PROOF of her literalist bible beliefs, telling conspiritard to watch the youtube "rocket hitting the dome" video. She was sooo proud of herself.... and then she repeated it to me. 

I said "rocket hiting the dome"? Is that some kind of kinky sex move you freak?  Seeing as how she is regrowing her virginity (?!!) That shut her up. 

Conspiritard is another winner. He was blathering on about how the "chem trails" are changing both human fertility and the climate.

I just had to ask him if he believed in global warming... nope, thats liberal propaganda!

Neither are trolls. 

I just wanna see a pic. It should be cool looking!

fangclan -
Cotton - I always assume most people who claim they believe in this are trolling. At least thinking that makes me less sad for humanity.

I wish.

I have two work associates that are tards, one religi, the other conspiri. Religitard was crowing about the PROOF of her literalist bible beliefs, telling conspiritard to watch the youtube "rocket hitting the dome" video. She was sooo proud of herself.... and then she repeated it to me. 

I said "rocket hiting the dome"? Is that some kind of kinky sex move you freak?  Seeing as how she is regrowing her virginity (?!!) That shut her up. 

Conspiritard is another winner. He was blathering on about how the "chem trails" are changing both human fertility and the climate.

I just had to ask him if he believed in global warming... nope, thats liberal propaganda!

Neither are trolls. 

Good thing human sexuality isn't changing rapidly.  Oh wait...

Metros, trans, gays....  Yeah, no big deal.

I have shat in toilets in the USA and in Australia, the water goes down in opposite ways. One is clock-wise, the other is counter clock-wise. CASE CLOSED due to my shitting research.