Cheeko Ortiz vs Stephan Bonnar in Bellator?

FrontRowBrian @FrontRowBrian · 2h
Hearing @StephanBonnar vs @titoortiz is going to happen in @BellatorMMA ... Dana gave Bonnar his "blessing"

At least they're close to the same size.

Coker is definitely trying to make fans happy. Big names put asses in seats. Hopefully he can get/build some younger big names too. Phone Post 3.0

It's funny actually. Now that Coker is at the helm no one finds this fight irrelevant and ridiculous. If this was Bjorn there would be a massive outcry and 28 pages of fluff. Phone Post

wicketone - It's funny actually. Now that Coker is at the helm no one finds this fight irrelevant and ridiculous. If this was Bjorn there would be a massive outcry and 28 pages of fluff. Phone Post
I have to agree.

I'm excited if we get a more Elite XC/Strikeforce with fun match ups and name fighters.

But the same fans who'd chastise Bjorn over this will decide Bonnar is a fine signing.

Bring in Chris Leben and I'm cool with it. Phone Post 3.0

Wow, wouldn't think Bonnar would go to Bellator, and Dana gave him his blessing? This just doesn't sound right at all. Phone Post 3.0

wicketone - It's funny actually. Now that Coker is at the helm no one finds this fight irrelevant and ridiculous. If this was Bjorn there would be a massive outcry and 28 pages of fluff. Phone Post
Bjorn was a cunt.

I'm rooting for Coker. He's got my support. Phone Post 3.0

It is irrelevant. But whatever I guess maybe some people want to watch for some reason so I hope they enjoy it Phone Post 3.0

Well looks like Dana will cut off Boner for good. It's funny the 2 guys that essentially kept the UFC from folding will now be on Dana's shit list forever

Can't wait! Phone Post 3.0

cheesesteak - Well looks like Dana will cut off Boner for good. It's funny the 2 guys that essentially kept the UFC from folding will now be on Dana's shit list forever

i don't think, i think dana is doing coker a favor like he did by releasing eddie alvarez to save the 178 ppv.

Eggbert - Going to be hard for bonnar to get licensed. He failed either his second or third peds test after the silva fight when he announced his retirement. Phone Post 3.0
Doesn't Bellator bang on Indian reservations? Phone Post 3.0

Maybe I'm the minority, but I would be excited to see that fight. Would've been great in the UFC a few years ago. Phone Post 3.0

smth416 -
Bjorn was a cunt.

I'm rooting for Coker. He's got my support. Phone Post 3.0
Me too, but just going after old names and doing the same thing that they have all tried just isn't going to work. Phone Post 3.0

Wow random lol

Seems like an eye for an eye thing Phone Post 3.0

I'd watch that fight. Phone Post 3.0

I really like that Coker is trying to rebuild Strikeforce but they need to get rid of the Belletor name and the whole look
Of the promotion. Maybe use Red white and Blue or somthing. I hate the dark Pike feel of it all. It's Zuffa 2001 all over again. Phone Post

I can honestly say I have never once in my life thought of this potential match-up.

Id pay to see that Phone Post 3.0

I'm happy for this fight, hope Bonnar knocks Tito out Phone Post 3.0

Fabes - Maybe I'm the minority, but I would be excited to see that fight. Would've been great in the UFC a few years ago. Phone Post 3.0
Years ago being the key words there Phone Post 3.0