Anyone? Phone Post 3.0

Damn, I thought it said something about nachos. Phone Post 3.0

DonkeyBiscuit - Damn, I thought it said something about nachos. Phone Post 3.0

Cheesy Nachos?

Extra hot mate

Chimonos Revenge -
DonkeyBiscuit - Damn, I thought it said something about nachos. Phone Post 3.0

Cheesy Nachos?
I like to refer to nachos as 'CHOs'. But the spelling is up in the air. Chos? Choes? Chós? Chös? Phone Post 3.0

I love nachos. Phone Post 3.0

I can't remember the last time I had a regular Nandos, for years now it's been cheeky. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Jay Edz - I can't remember the last time I had a regular Nandos, for years now it's been cheeky. Phone Post 3.0
That's what I like to hear. Phone Post 3.0

It's lunchtime. Let's go get some chós, bros. Phone Post 3.0

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AEUAljNrifw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

son of a bitch I'm not blue anymore!

I'm making nachos. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, I know guacamole is $2 extra. Phone Post 3.0

QuinTheEskimo - I'm making nachos. Phone Post 3.0
Pic? Phone Post 3.0

Miss Nandos so much, can't believe they haven't made it to the US (well other than a couple of resturants). 

ryans - Extra hot mate
Ain't hot enough, unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0

mega dope chos Phone Post 3.0

Jits_n_Hoez -
ryans - Extra hot mate
Ain't hot enough, unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0
Imo depends who's making it. I find that the ones with the indian workers always make the bomb Nandos, sometimes really hot too. The others are hit and miss. I live in AU.

Nandos is like drugs, I devoured a Supremo burger at work when I was really stoned once, it tasted so good, and I must have made it look so good, the next day seemed like everyone had one for lunch! Phone Post 3.0

me101 -

Miss Nandos so much, can't believe they haven't made it to the US (well other than a couple of resturants). 

By the beard of Zeus that looks good Phone Post 3.0

IHoldNatesTinyPurse -
me101 -

By the beard of Zeus that looks good Phone Post 3.0
I don't know what that is, but I would eat the SHIT out of it. Phone Post 3.0

My buddy was talking about Nandos and how great it when he got back from South Africa. Stocked up and then had to buy it online and was acting real uppity about his new special hot sauce.

Then I found that shit at the area wegmans. It's average at best. Phone Post 3.0