Cheese goes on top

of pizza.  Do NOT put sauce and toppings on top of the cheese.  WTF is wrong with people??!

Pepperoni goes on top of the cheese foo!!!

Big Pun - Pepperoni goes on top of the cheese foo!!!

No.  Pepperoni can peek through, but it should go down first.

This could get serious

BernardHopkins - 

pics or this didnt happen

This is unnatural!

Deep dish Phone Post 3.0

funny you mention this today. just last night one of my buddies told me to try this next time we order from our hometown pizza spot.

looks like someone puked all over your pizza...gross.

TheLumberjackLisi - funny you mention this today. just last night one of my buddies told me to try this next time we order from our hometown pizza spot.

Keep the cheese on top!

NorthernHospitality - 

looks like someone puked all over your pizza...gross.

Exactly!

Dough

Sauce

Thin layer cheese

Peperoni

Dash cheese on top Phone Post

Cheese

Then toppings

Then a bit more cheese to melt over the top.

You see you need the cheese as a base for the ingrediants to sit on.. And get melted into the cheesy foundation. Outside they will slip off.

So cheese on first is essentially like the glue keeping it together.

Don't mess with that... Why would you mess with that?
Why? Phone Post

cthlcschlgrl - 
Big Pun - Pepperoni goes on top of the cheese foo!!!

No.  Pepperoni can peek through, but it should go down first.

I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU! The peps must go on to to get crisp and bleed all their pep flavor into the cheese

nobody puts pepperoni under the cheese, but they should. It keeps it from burning and the juice melts into the cheese for some uber goodness.

BTTMike - Dough

Sauce

Thin layer cheese

Peperoni

Dash cheese on top Phone Post
This. Phone Post 3.0

i don't think i've ever agreed with one of your shit posts.

NiteProwleR - nobody puts pepperoni under the cheese, but they should. It keeps it from burning and the juice melts into the cheese for some uber goodness.

I put pepperoni under the cheese.  The juice melts all over all the other toppings and into the sauce.

Big Pun is just mad I'm smarter than him.

That's not really fair since most people are more smarter than I

A thin layer of cheese then sauce then toppings then more cheese. The actual function of the cheese first i've heard numerous times on trashy cooking tv is to keep deep dish crust from being a soggy mess. I, prefering crispy crusts, took that advice to heart and like it on ANY kind of pizza now. Like a magical glue that keeps the crust from getting soggy.

sauce on top? what kind of animal would do that?