Cheese goes on top

Cheese goes on top Phone Post 3.0

I'll put cheese on your top and your bottom. Phone Post

So are you all autistic and can't handle change or something? Personally, I like a little variety in my pizzas, not eating the same old shit every time.

The Sauce - Cheese goes on top Phone Post 3.0

The Sauce has spoken.  

Under the cheese!!!

I agree with the sauce. Only an untrained ape would put the sauce on top

One of the best pizzas I've ever eaten, Spumoni Gardens in Brooklyn, has the cheese under their sauce on their Sicilian pizza and it's great. Phone Post 3.0

CaughtItFromARua - One of the best pizzas I've ever eaten, Spumoni Gardens in Brooklyn, has the cheese under their sauce on their Sicilian pizza and it's great. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds disgusting!

cthlcschlgrl -
BernardHopkins - 

pics or this didnt happen

This is unnatural!

Take it back to the counter person and smack them across the face with it.

That shit is heresy. Phone Post 3.0

Chicago Style Pizza > Cheese on Top Pizza Phone Post

Come on now! A good deep dish has sauce on top and underneath! Regular pizza cheese on top though Phone Post 3.0

Only in America.. In Italy it's tomato, cheese and then the rest of whatever is on the pizza.. Phone Post

cthlcschlgrl - 
CaughtItFromARua - One of the best pizzas I've ever eaten, Spumoni Gardens in Brooklyn, has the cheese under their sauce on their Sicilian pizza and it's great. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds disgusting!

I assure you it's delicious. 

cthlcschlgrl - 
BernardHopkins - 

pics or this didnt happen

This is unnatural!

That is an abomination.  KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Freeman - 

I agree with sauce under the cheese (duh!) unless it's Chicago deep dish.

But pepperoni should absolutely go on top so it can get cooked crispy. Everything else I'm fine with it being under the cheese.

I'm just not a fan of crispy pep. It tastes fucking harsh. Maybe if it were cut thicker.

Fuck this thread for reminding me of how much pizza I don't have right now. Phone Post

It depends on what I'm having. But for pepperoni, our favorite spot goes
Dough
Sauce
Pepperoni
Cheese

Deliciousness!!

X Van Der Sloot - It depends on what I'm having. But for pepperoni, our favorite spot goes
Dough
Sauce
Pepperoni
Cheese

that's how it should be done.

BTTMike - 

Dough

Sauce

Thin layer cheese

Peperoni

Dash cheese on top Phone Post