Chelsea Clinton is pregnant

(CNN) – Chelsea Clinton announced Thursday that she is expecting her first child.

The only daughter of former President Bill Clinton and former secretary of state Hillary Clinton made the announcement while sharing the stage with her mother at a women's event in New York.

WAs it her dad?

MMA Playwright - (CNN) – Chelsea Clinton announced Thursday that she is expecting her first child.

The only daughter of former President Bill Clinton and former secretary of state Hillary Clinton made the announcement while sharing the stage with her mother at a women's event in New York.

Yes.

Here's to hoping he or she never makes it into any office Phone Post 3.0

Man I remember right wingers used to give her so much shit for her looks when she was a kid.

Cold.

HereWeAre - 

Man I remember right wingers used to give her so much shit for her looks when she was a kid.

Cold.

she doesn't even look bad these days tbh.

Thanks Obama? Phone Post 3.0

Isaac Bickerstaff -
HereWeAre - 

Cold.

I don't remember that.  Do you have any quotes from published material demonstrating that?  

I do, but let's face it. She was a pretty ugly kid/teen. Not as bad as Amy carter but still she could win most dog fights. Phone Post 3.0

The Bush daughters got a lot more flack as I remember. Phone Post 3.0

Congratulations, Chelsea. I hope you have a boy or a girl! Phone Post 3.0

For President 2056.

HereWeAre -

Cold.

As opposed to how Sarah Palin'd child receives such kindness from the left? Phone Post 3.0

Does anyone know if she's going to have a Natural Birth, or will it just burst out of her chest? Phone Post 3.0

Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes - 

She still looks like she has low grade downs but that's some presidential pussy right there. Wood.

The Man With No Screen Name - Does anyone know if she's going to have a Natural Birth, or will it just burst out of her chest? Phone Post 3.0
Vtfu. Fucking shit. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - 
HereWeAre - 

Cold.

she doesn't even look bad these days tbh.

Plastic surgery can work magic...

i went to summer camp with her a couple years in a row, until bill ran for pres.