Cher (singer) asks to lift Nick Diaz ban! (pic)

Lol wtf is going on here? Phone Post 3.0

Ha... I wood

Cher fucks with the 209. #WhatBitch Phone Post 3.0

Just became a Cher fan.

Ah who am I kidding I own all her albums.

Do you believe in fights after drugs? I can feel something inside me saying, Nick really didn't smoke that much, ooohh...

....god what am I doing with my life Phone Post 3.0

LBH_RN - Do you believe in fights after drugs? I can feel something inside me saying, Nick really didn't smoke that much, ooohh...

Things could be worse, a second ago you had one less vote up. Thanks to me. But mostly thanks to your wit, good sir. Phone Post 3.0

Well this is an unexpected turn of events Phone Post 3.0

Do you believe in life after love?... After love... After love... Phone Post 3.0

LBH_RN - Do you believe in fights after drugs? I can feel something inside me saying, Nick really didn't smoke that much, ooohh...

Standing ovation Phone Post 3.0

smags - Well this is an unexpected turn of events Phone Post 3.0
VU. Any chance for a link to the picture? Phone Post 3.0

Now if only Joe would Tweet it out to his 1.6 million followers may be they would have a sip of kool-aid and sign the petition!

I would pay Ppv prices to watch nick get high and sing the Sonny part of "I got you babe" with Cher. Phone Post 3.0

ryanJ - I would pay Ppv prices to watch nick get high and sing the Sonny part of "I got you babe" with Cher. Phone Post 3.0

Nah fuck that shit I'd pay just to see them have sex lol

ttt

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

Ha... I wood

yep

still wood

Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

What a nice Old lady looking out for a young athlete! Phone Post 3.0

LayzieTheSavage -

Standing ovation Phone Post 3.0
Absolutely this Phone Post 3.0