Chest Hair?

What do you girls think about chest hair? Do you prefer clean shaven, thick animal-like fur, or somewhere in the middle?

I have quite a bit, but still below sweater status. Was wondering what the ladies' opinions on the matter were.

Pics encouraged.

:(

I love a manly chest that is hairy! Please post a pic! Phone Post

No fur. Thanks

ArmbarCity -  No fur. Thanks

Really? I don't like a full carpet. But I do love some chest hair to run my fingers through. It's so manly! Phone Post

sweetlily -

Really? I don't like a full carpet. But I do love some chest hair to run my fingers through. It's so manly! Phone Post

I love you Phone Post

sweetlily - 

I just threw up a little. :(

ArmbarCity -
sweetlily - 

I just threw up a little. :(

Sorry ABC... I didn't mean to make you queasy. Like I said, I don't like a full sweater of hair and I don't like back hair. But I do have a weakness for some manly chest hair. Phone Post

I don't like chest hair--it's a big turn off for me. I got lucky that my boyfriend does not have very much and manages it.

I must admit that chest hair is a turn on for me. Phone Post

sweetlily - 

I'm totally there with you on this.

soriel -
sweetlily - 

I'm totally there with you on this.

It makes me weak in the knees Phone Post

I prefer No hair at all Phone Post

The more the merrier for me. This is where I fit in with my mother's generation more than with my own. Give me a bear any day :) oooooh when a tuft is peeking out of a vneck tee...sploosh Phone Post

^thats my look

HoldYerGround - ^thats my look

Photo please? Phone Post

sweetlily -

Photo please? Phone Post

Pretty please??? Phone Post

soriel -
sweetlily -

Photo please? Phone Post

Pretty please??? Phone Post