Chest hurts after 10 pound weight cut

I still need 3 more. I am done for the day should I quit now or should I sleep it off. I know this is too much weight to cut in one day but I took a opportunity. I cut wait before however never this much in 1 day so just wondering if anyone had this happen or knows someone that it happened to. Phone Post 3.0

I can't think of one single major medical issue that would result in chest pains.  Cut away my man.

More than likely your body is telling you something.

Don't die please Phone Post 3.0

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

I can't think of one single major medical issue that would result in chest pains.  Cut away my man.

Fag Phone Post 3.0

AMartinez20 - Don't die please Phone Post 3.0

Was thinking this.

What other symptoms are you presenting? How is your breathing? Does the pain come and go or is it a constant pain. Describe the type of pain, is it stabbing, crushing, dull? Does the pain radiate to any other part of your body or stay localized in the same spot? Phone Post 3.0

More info? How big are you? What are you weighing? Bike? Heat? Cardio? Phone Post 3.0

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

Actually you can cause a spontaneous pneumothorax by losing weight to quickly. Phone Post 3.0

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

Well that settles it.

/thread

(rip bro) Phone Post 3.0

i dont know

but i am scared for you

start googling

It may be your heart and not your rib cage or lungs. Be very careful, intact go check your blood pressure for free at the nearest Cvs or riteaid. Even very healthy people can get hypertension especially from cutting weight. The amount of streess weight cuts put on the body is terrible. Phone Post 3.0

Tuesday a big fight day?

"Chest" doesn't mean shit.

Age, walking weight, cut weight, diet, what you've done over the past 48 hours.

Give us info or get BS responses

Authority Figure - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

Fag Phone Post 3.0

Fuck off.  He started a thread saying he knows he has cut too much weight, has chest pains, and was expecting serious answers?  I'm sure he knows that a Dr visit is probably the best idea. 

Better to miss weight than die, be careful please Phone Post 3.0

If you are severely dehydrated and experiencing chest pains, go to the ER and have it assessed. Amateur sports are supposed to enhance your life, not potentially end it.

Sounds like your body is ready...to die. Phone Post 3.0

OP is dead. Phone Post 3.0

OP just weigh in heavy, dont kill yourself, go to ER straight away. Phone Post 3.0

sitchpack - OP just weigh in heavy, dont kill yourself, go to ER straight away. Phone Post 3.0

yes