Chevy Silverado

Have one? Like it? Phone Post 3.0

Have had 5.  No can defend.  GMC's as well.

I sold or traded 3 of them with over 300k miles on them. Sold one with over 300k to a buddy's brother 6 or 7 years ago to use in his HVAC business.  He's still using it as a service truck.

Friend has one that he had to replace the tranny in at 80k. Other than that and some minor electrical issues, he still drives the truck daily with 150K on it.

God damn Chevy sil-va-ray-doe,
I butt fucked your mom in one Phone Post 3.0

I have a 08 1500 Silverado. 2 wheel drive. V-8. 117000 miles. Tranny is great still. Runs great. But I don't tow or rum it hard. I love it Phone Post 3.0

kanotoa - How are the trannys. They seem strong and fuel efficient but a know of a bunch of friends whos trannies blew up and it was 5k to fix, wtf? Phone Post 3.0
Trannys are rock solid. Bruce Jenner was in a horrible wreck and came out with nay a scratch. Phone Post 3.0

danggook -
kanotoa - How are the trannys. They seem strong and fuel efficient but a know of a bunch of friends whos trannies blew up and it was 5k to fix, wtf? Phone Post 3.0
Trannys are rock solid. Bruce Jenner was in a horrible wreck and came out with nay a scratch. Phone Post 3.0
That's cause the Bruce Jenner tranny just came out and has very low mileage Phone Post 3.0

I just got a 2016 Z71. If you can, get the painted bumper. The LED's and that paint scheme look so sick Phone Post 3.0

Got a 1999 Silverado with 175k on it. Tow with it nearly every day. Motor and tranny still like a rock! Phone Post 3.0

pennviachoke - Found this in the "Emma stone fart popper" thread..I figure it's meant for here instead

Akston , 64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down
1 hour ago
Had an s10 for years and want to go back to the company

Colorado is nice too Phone Post 3.0 Phone Post 3.0
Fuckin app, lol Phone Post 3.0

I have a 2015 reg cab, 8' box. 2wd, with the 5.3l. Good truck so far. Has an electrical issue with the radio that causes the radio to crash sometimes. Apparently they are working on a fix. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I don't know....Co worker had to get a new engine at 110 k on his 2008 Silverado, cost him almost 3.5 k....
Another family member has had to get 3 motors on his 2002 Silverado with 300 k...he said he never towed shit and never drove it hard....I'm sorry but it definitely makes Toyotas or the 5.0 f150s look real nice...shit I have actually known 4 ppl get 250k+ on their frontiers with NO issues and they are still on the road today... But that is just my experience with them....weird how they are ranked the most reliable truck ... Phone Post 3.0

Toyota makes them look bad. Sorry. GMCs are nice, as are Chevy. But the tundra is just a better truck Phone Post 3.0

Personally I'd get the GMC Sierra over the Silverado.

But I'd get the Ram over anything. I'm getting a Ram 1500 Rebel soon Phone Post 3.0

Surgeon308 - Toyota makes them look bad. Sorry. GMCs are nice, as are Chevy. But the tundra is just a better truck Phone Post 3.0
Yeah it's just hard to justify though spending so much more money for a tundra or Tacoma plus gas mileage on the tundra would cost more than the Chevy. Phone Post 3.0

Super Saiyan God Vegeta - Personally I'd get the GMC Sierra over the Silverado.

But I'd get the Ram over anything. I'm getting a Ram 1500 Rebel soon Phone Post 3.0
I wonder why the GMC Sierra scored better in the JD power and associates than the Silverado.... They are the exact same truck . Phone Post 3.0

On my 5th Sierra, an 06 SLT 3/4 ton Crew Cab 4x4 with the 8.1L & Allison tranny.  160K miles and zero issues; never had any problems with any of them. I always thought I'd be a GM guy for life, but the Government Motors thing gives me pause. Not sure what I'll do next...

thebehemoth73 -
Super Saiyan God Vegeta - Personally I'd get the GMC Sierra over the Silverado.

I wonder why the GMC Sierra scored better in the JD power and associates than the Silverado.... They are the exact same truck . Phone Post 3.0

Except they aren't.  The GMC's have always had upgrades the Chevys don't, and have more vigorous final inspections.

They're essentially the same, but not exactly. 

I have a 03 1500 and love that fucker to death. Only have had 1 problem with it..But damn people sure do love hitting it.. Phone Post 3.0

Ford F150 is the answer Phone Post 3.0