Chi-Gong Master Burns Paper with His Hand

skeptical snake or no?

TOTES REAL...........AND BY TOTES I MEAN.........YOU ARE FUCKTARDED IF YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT.

LOL

Tiresias - My God skeptards are mindless. Everything is fake if you refuse to accept any evidence because everything is fake... So at least explain the hoax plausibly. You aren't right by default just because the fat spoiled kid is yelling that you are.

REMEMBER THAT TIME YOUR MOTHER WASN'T A WHORE..............YEAH I DON'T EITHER..................

BIGWHITESEXY -
Tiresias - My God skeptards are mindless. Everything is fake if you refuse to accept any evidence because everything is fake... So at least explain the hoax plausibly. You aren't right by default just because the fat spoiled kid is yelling that you are.

REMEMBER THAT TIME YOUR MOTHER WASN'T A WHORE..............YEAH I DON'T EITHER..................

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/757/498/89c.gif

Read thread title as Ching chong

Tiresias - My God skeptards are mindless. Everything is fake if you refuse to accept any evidence because everything is fake... So at least explain the hoax plausibly. You aren't right by default just because the fat spoiled kid is yelling that you are.

Trollin

I can do that.

Where do I send my blank check!?!

Tiresias - 
BIGWHITESEXY -

You only think your opinions are worth yelling because of your fat kid sense of entitlement. You're actually quite stupid. Just saying.

YOU CAN'T TROLL ME SIR.   I'VE SEEN TROLLS YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE..........TROLLS ON FIRE OFF THE SHOULDER OF ORION..........I'VE WATCHED TROLLS GLITTER IN THE DARK NEAR THE TANNHAUSER GATE....ALL THOSE MOMENTS LOST IN TIME.........LIKE TEARS IN THE RAIN.........LIKE ALL THE DICKS YOUR WHORE MOTHER HAS NIBBLED ON.............

J-Tee -

skeptical snake or no?

I remember this being posted on here a few years back. 

BIGWHITESEXY -
Tiresias - 
BIGWHITESEXY -

You only think your opinions are worth yelling because of your fat kid sense of entitlement. You're actually quite stupid. Just saying.

YOU CAN'T TROLL ME SIR.   I'VE SEEN TROLLS YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE..........TROLLS ON FIRE OFF THE SHOULDER OF ORION..........I'VE WATCHED TROLLS GLITTER IN THE DARK NEAR THE TANNHAUSER GATE....ALL THOSE MOMENTS LOST IN TIME.........LIKE TEARS IN THE RAIN.........LIKE ALL THE DICKS YOUR WHORE MOTHER HAS NIBBLED ON.............

Legit lol 

^he always has two persistent themes...

Mother/Whore

Must of had secret sex desires for his.

BIGWHITESEXY -
Tiresias - 
BIGWHITESEXY -

I can't believe the mods let you get away with making fun of his whore mother so much. 

BIGWHITESEXY -

TOTES REAL...........AND BY TOTES I MEAN.........YOU ARE FUCKTARDED IF YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT.

Then explain how he did it, how the trick works!

If it wasn't Chi.

thedogofdogs - 
BIGWHITESEXY -

If it wasn't Chi.

Explain how it works if it WAS chi.

thedogofdogs - 
BIGWHITESEXY -

If it wasn't Chi.

THE FIRE.........CHEMICAL REATION HIDDEN INSIDE THE PAPER............  FOR THE ELECTRICITY THING........HIDDEN BATTERY WITH ELECTRICAL NODES ON HIS BODY.  WHEN SOMEONE TOUCHES HIM THE CURRENT TRAVELS INTO THEIR BODY GIVING THEM A SLIGHT SHOCK.   FFS MAN..........

attjack -
thedogofdogs - 
BIGWHITESEXY -

If it wasn't Chi.

Explain how it works if it WAS chi.

I stated no opinion either way.

BWS and I have a long running, mouth off thing going...That is all.