CHICAGO CAGE FIGHTS

The CFC UNDERGROUND is hosting a event at the famous Rialto Square Theatre in Joliet, IL on August 4th 2006. CFCU.TV is under construction so please visit myspace.com/cfcu for now. Main event and fight card will be listed as it is released. Tickets go on sale late next week at Ticketmaster.com, Rialto box office, Headventure smoke shop (815-741-9580) This event will have top teams in the area fighting including: Gilbert Grappling, Curran martial arts, Duneland vale tudo, Combat-Do, Torres martial arts, Hackneys combat acadamy. More info to come.

TTT

awesome. we have some guys and aren't far. please email me at mcamp@legendsoffighting.com.

ttt

In the foyer??? How will that work???

on the stage g

lol I go to UIC in the city and whenever I drive to the train station I go by that theater. Never thought I would see MMA fights happening there.

Any openings for fighters?

ttt

ttt

Will the front rows be sold??? Will the cage be raised like normal???

Balcony seats would be great

ttt

the stage is not high at all (about 3 feet). the cage will sit flush to the stage. there wont be a bad spot in the house. also we are elavating the stage seating as well so everyone can see perfect. there will also be monitors for replays.

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

i don't have a myspace account. can I contact you alternatively or can you email me? thanks and good luck.

ttt