Chicago: Things to do, Places to see?

So I'll be in Chicago next week for the first time and have no idea where to begin. I'll be staying near Ohare and need some ideas of where the best eats,drinks and dancing spots are. Please no ultra hood/ghetto spots.

Thanks in advance. Phone Post 3.0

Get a different hotel.

Aint no baltimore. :)

Do your normal touristy shit. downtown chicago.

Eats: Au Chavel, Manny's Deli, Lou Malnatis
Drinks: This will depend on the crowd you like
Dancing: I dont club, so hopefully someone else can weigh in

Get on the train and go downtown. Phone Post 3.0

As far as areas that are nice, try downtown, Wicker Park and Wrigleyville. Bars, restaurants and all sorts of places like that are on every blocks.

Unique destinations to Chicago would include the Sears / Willis tower skydeck. I would highly recommend that unless you're afraid of heights. Also you can check out Navy Pier where they got the big Ferris wheel if you're into heights. Phone Post 3.0

Also O'hare is pretty far from the city but you can take the CTA blue line train to get there. Phone Post 3.0

head to the east and get a cheese steak at either Gino or Pats

Gibson's steakhouse was awesome last time my wife and I were there. Navy pier was fun as well.

Erocks - Get on the train and go downtown. Phone Post 3.0
I figured this would be a trap at first but since everyone else is in accordance then I'll do just that. Phone Post 3.0

TheBulgarianAssassin - Also O'hare is pretty far from the city but you can take the CTA blue line train to get there. Phone Post 3.0
Does the CTA Blueline tend to get like the NYC A train (violence/crazy shit)? Phone Post 3.0

StringerBell -
TheBulgarianAssassin - Also O'hare is pretty far from the city but you can take the CTA blue line train to get there. Phone Post 3.0
Does the CTA Blueline tend to get like the NYC A train (violence/crazy shit)? Phone Post 3.0
Nope, not that I've seen. I mean it's certainly possibility but highly unlikely. It's way cheaper than a taxi or uber if you're going all the way from the airport to the city. Phone Post 3.0

Ok Navy Pier, I'm there! Phone Post 3.0

StringerBell - 

Only at night, usually it's fine. The lines you have to look out for are the red lines past downtown going south, and the pink line

If you're getting on the Blue Line by O'Hare and taking it downtown, you're okay.

It has a stop in Wicker Park if you want to check that area out.

Isaac298 -
StringerBell - 

Only at night, usually it's fine. The lines you have to look out for are the red lines past downtown going south, and the pink line
Thanks Phone Post 3.0

TheBulgarianAssassin -
StringerBell -
Nope, not that I've seen. I mean it's certainly possibility but highly unlikely. It's way cheaper than a taxi or uber if you're going all the way from the airport to the city. Phone Post 3.0
Alright sounds good! Phone Post 3.0

south side Chicago is the place to be Phone Post 3.0

StringerBell - Ok Navy Pier, I'm there! Phone Post 3.0
Do NOT go to navy pier. Phone Post 3.0

I agree, Navy Pier is kind of lame.

TheBulgarianAssassin - As far as areas that are nice, try downtown, Wicker Park and Wrigleyville. Bars, restaurants and all sorts of places like that are on every blocks.

Unique destinations to Chicago would include the Sears / Willis tower skydeck. I would highly recommend that unless you're afraid of heights. Also you can check out Navy Pier where they got the big Ferris wheel if you're into heights. Phone Post 3.0
lol the Ferris wheel is gone bro Phone Post 3.0