Chicagoland Area Private Lessons

How's it going guys?

I posted this using my brothers account several days ago, but it no longer is available, so I thought I'd post one last time for other who may be interested and did not get a chance to read the post.

I recently moved to Chicago and was wondering if anyone in the chicagoland area would be interested in private lessons in BJJ, MMA, and/or Muay Thai? I am under New Breed Academy (John Ouano/Johnny Ramirez) and the BJJ Revolution Team (Rodrigo Medeiros) in California, and have been training with the Carlson Team in Chicago.

I was thinking about $40 an hour ($70 for two hours) for either BJJ, MMA, Muay Thai, or a combination. I would be willing to negotiate a discount if anyone would like to commit to set number of private lessons.

There is brief background information on myself at www.newbreedacademy.com (click on "New Breed Academies Philippines") If interested, please e-mail me at mylesvives@yahoo.com and I could answer any of your questions and give you more details on my training and competition background. I can also be reached at 773-203-7300.

Good training!

Myles

bob schirmer does great private instructionals. you
can contact him at 708-222-8100