Chick "revenge infects" 324 guys with hiv

http://africanspotlight.com/2014/03/09/female-student-confesses-infecting-324-men-hiv-4-months/

Came up as a retweet on my feed Phone Post 3.0

What a twat Phone Post 3.0

Over 2 guys a day. Phone Post 3.0

women very rarely infect men through normal vaginal sex.

almost all men with hiv got it from other men, anal sex, or intravenous drug use.

Unless she is injecting them with the virus, this is utter bullshit.  People need to educate themselves on how HIV is spread.  If she was having unprotected sex with 324 men in 4 months, not exchanging needles, it's statistically unlikely that she infected even one person. 

Sometimes the OG oughta watch the "21 Jump Street" HIV episode.  Johnny Depp drank outta that fucker's milk.

Sounds like bs.

Female to male transmission is rare. Odds are roughly 1000:1

She'd have to bang 324,000 guys to infect 324.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Mark1 - Sounds like bs.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Facts. Math. Numbers. Stats. SCIENCE!

I wonder if she took a week off during her period; OR if the bleeding helped aid the aids.

HELWIG -

almost all men with hiv got it from other men, anal sex, or intravenous drug use.

Good point- and congrats on your black belt! Did jamie give you eye protectors too? :)

Infection rate aside- this is fucked up. Phone Post 3.0

haha she's like a comic book super villain.

HELWIG -

Ya but if she was giving up buttsecks, then the rate of transmission would be much higher.

You are correct about the vaginal transmission. I believe it is less than 1% chance of infection. Phone Post 3.0

see how much easier it is to get laid if you're a chick?

FTUGTT_Mix6APlix - And you people wonder why I dont care about genocide there? Phone Post 3.0

if she really infected that many people that soon, would that almost be genocide?

KidPittsburgh -
Mark1 - Sounds like bs.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Facts. Math. Numbers. Stats. SCIENCE!

That being the case, she may be the new Huston 500, or 340000 as the case may be. Phone Post 3.0

That broad sounds bitter! Nothing a good buttfucking wouldn't solve! Phone Post 3.0

The Sultan - 
HELWIG -

Ya but if she was giving up buttsecks, then the rate of transmission would be much higher.

You are correct about the vaginal transmission. I believe it is less than 1% chance of infection. Phone Post 3.0

wat?  Buttsex makes it higher in the gay community when teh pitcher has HIV and the catcher does not.  It doesn't make the top more likely to contract it

Mark1 - Sounds like bs.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

more like 10,000:1 per intercourse session

Mencken - 
The Sultan - 
HELWIG -

wat?  Buttsex makes it higher in the gay community when teh pitcher has HIV and the catcher does not.  It doesn't make the top more likely to contract it

wrong

BackOffWarchild -

Unless she is injecting them with the virus, this is utter bullshit.  People need to educate themselves on how HIV is spread.  If she was having unprotected sex with 324 men in 4 months, not exchanging needles, it's statistically unlikely that she infected even one person. 

Sometimes the OG oughta watch the "21 Jump Street" HIV episode.  Johnny Depp drank outta that fucker's milk.

VU for 21 Jumpstreet reference! Phone Post 3.0

gregbrady - 
Mencken - 
The Sultan - 
HELWIG -

wrong

Why would anal increase it?