Chick whoops dude in brazil "MMA" fight

dude has no skills but still... ass whoopage

Old vid is old.

Hate420 - Old vid is old.

useless comment is useless

Dongbar13 - 

Doesn't make the video any newer buttercup.

First time I've seen it, thanks for that.

It really is a no win situation fighting a girl though.

Hate420 - 
Dongbar13 - 

Doesn't make the video any newer buttercup.

^^ astute observation as always sweetpea

Winnson - First time I've seen it, thanks for that.

It really is a no win situation fighting a girl though.

especially when you get your ass kicked lol.  man can you imagine the shit he got for that

Seriously though....you don't think the dude was holding back a bit?

this is how it's done

Dongbar13 - this is how it's done

Like a boss

Give the woman some credit, he's bigger, possibly stronger and he wasn't completely skill-less.

Douchiest fucking screen name I've ever seen. Along with worthless posts. Terrible combination.

I didnt know that because something has been on the internet for a while everyone has seen it.

Douche. Phone Post

paneo astima - I think it's safe to say he wasn't going at 100% in terms of striking and agression

Then he's a dumbass because she bloodied his face and stole his mojo.

Poor Ebersole,probably wished he had the arrow on his chest that day. 

No way he wasn't trying, chick was just legit. She owned him in every range, and showed more killer instinct than some UFC fighters. How do you train anywhere in Brazil and still have zero ground skill like he showed? He must the the gym braggart/shit talker that every place has and prob ran his mouth about beating the actual skilled chick. She then accepts the fight to his surprise and owns him. Thats my theory at least.

Which film is that gif taken from? Must buy.

That guy is a fucking garbage can. Who the hell gets taken down with that BS leg hook non-wrestling certified takedown? If you're a man and can't just muscle a sweep on that woman you should fucking kill yourself.

The guy looked like he did have some skills on his feet, but was trying to showboat. He had no skills on the ground and was exhausted by the time they got stood up