Chicken sh!t=me

I just ran in to Clay Guida at an arcade across the street from the Target center...

Me: "Clay Guida! nice to meet you!" I then shake his hand.

Guida: "Nice to meet you to."

I then just look at my phone and am too chicken shit to ask for a picture because I don't want to be a pest...Regret has set in.

If you are star struck by Clay Guida I would wear depends if you ever plan on meeting me.

^^lmfao i love this guy

what game was he playing?

TrainJudo - If you are star struck by Clay Guida I would wear depends if you ever plan on meeting me.

Will do.

@TtoMyJ14

I ran into him at the top of some stairs.

Good thing you didn't ask for a picture. He would have come on this site, made an account, and made fun of the fanboy that asked him for a picture at the arcade.

Missed my chance with  Clay "Sweet seats" Guida, but was lucky enough to run into GSP at the airport the following day...

Nice as could be...Great guy!

Clay is approachable & don`t mind taking pictures with MMA fans.

crowbar -  Clay is approachable & don`t mind taking pictures with MMA fans.
Without a doubt.

rumbler -  Missed my chance with  Clay "Sweet seats" Guida, but was lucky enough to run into GSP at the airport the following day...

Nice as could be...Great guy!

And he's wearing an Affliction shirt to boot. Someone needs to send that to Dana ASAP. LOL

damn numbler! you could of been the one to test out Clays new nickname!

JayRoc - damn numbler! you could of been the one to test out Clays new nickname!
sigh Just one encounter, yet so many missed opportunity's...

I saw royce at a kotc and i really wanted to get a picture with him but punked out! Ive got tons of pictures and autographs with other pros but for some reason i just couldnt man up and talk to him.

there are some mma stars I would be cool with asking and some other that I would just move on

guida I would ask, and of course gsp...not if I had a silly faux-hawk though lol jk rumbler

I probably wouldn't ask kongo

actually, I think I would feel okay asking most of them

So, Has anyone else ever blown an autograph or picture opportunity?

^^True

True story, I just sold a pair of clay guida signed fight shorts on here for $$150.00!!

I didnt want to say that at first cause it would just make you feel even worse.

TrainJudo - True story, I just sold a pair of clay guida signed fight shorts on here for $$150.00!!

I didnt want to say that at first cause it would just make you feel even worse.

Washed or unwashed?

rumbler -  

So, Has anyone else ever blown an autograph or picture opportunity?

I usually don`t take a camera anymore to MMA shows.But,I had a chance to get a picture with Mark Coleman at a WEC & decided not to because he was getting mauled.