Chickfight: Monet vs Ms Marvel

Who would win? (the fans!)  You set the scene, you set the outcome.  

Monet St. Croix aka M-Plate aka Monet aka M

It was once noted by Bishop that M possessed a superior excellent rating in all human physical categories. Former Generation X teammate, Jubilee once pointed out that M's mutant gift was that of "perfection".  Full list is on the wiki

vs

Carol Danvers aka Ms Marvel aka Warbird aka Binary

Ms. Marvel initially possessed superhuman strength, endurance, stamina, flight, physical durability and a limited precognitive "seventh sense". As Binary, she could tap the energy of a "white hole", allowing manipulation of stellar energies, and therefore control over heat, the electromagnetic spectrum and gravity. Light speed travel and the ability to exist in the vacuum of space were also possible. Although the link to the white hole is eventually severed, Ms. Marvel retains her Binary powers on a smaller scale, enabling her to both absorb energy and project it in photonic form. The character, however, lacks a constant source of energy to maintain the abilities at their previous cosmic level.

Monet, by virtue of being perfect.

Ms. Marvel, who is simply more powerful than Monet, and far more experienced.

paw -  Ms. Marvel, who is simply more powerful than Monet, and far more experienced.

I don't know, here's a full rundown of M's powers

• Invulnerability: Highly resistant to physical injuries.

• Healing factor: M possesses a regenerative quality allowing her to heal and recover from wounds. The effect also has the added benefit of making her more resistant to toxins and disease, and possibly the aging process.

• Enhanced senses: M possesses telescopic and night vision and more acute hearing. It is possible her other senses are also enhanced.

• Superhuman Intellect: M possesses superhuman intuitive skills and has been shown being able to reroute one of Arcades robots to track the signal back to the source.

• Enhanced agility and dexterity: her agility and dexterity are greatly enhanced, far more than peak human.

• Superhuman speed, reflexes, coordination, balance: her speed, reflexes, coordination, and balance are greatly enhanced, far more than a peak human.

• Flight: ability to psionically levitate and move herself in the air by force of will.

• Telepathy: ability to read minds, project her thoughts into the minds of others, and defensively mask her mind against telepathic intrusion. Limited offensive capabilities, e.g. mind control, memory wipe, etc. The range of this ability is generally limited to within a few feet of Monet.

• Sibling-merge: Monet and all her siblings are able to merge into different combinations with different powers, although it seems easiest for the twins Nicolette and Claudette.

• Perception of mutant auras: the ability to view mutant auras

Known abilities: M is formidable in hand-to-hand combat and is of genius level intellect. It is unknown whether or not her mutations adhere to her intelligence.

That's a lot of stuff to get over with a big punch and photonic blast.  Other than Sibling-merge, which is useless without a sibling and more than a little creepy. 

I cant help but like Carol Danvers

crescentwrench - 
paw -  Ms. Marvel, who is simply more powerful than Monet, and far more experienced.

I don't know, here's a full rundown of M's powers

M isn't on the same level as Ms. Marvel.  For example, M is super strong and durable.  Ms. Marvel is stronger and more durable, etc.....

and note that ms. marvel is stronger and more durable than m in her weakened state. if she has her binary powers it is no contest

That's true, that wouldn't be a fair fight at all.  So I'd assume we'll use the current non-cosmic version. 

Is Carol really on that much higher a plane than everyone?  I thought M was up there with her and even the likes of She-Hulk.  

Monet would win, by the simple fact she isn't dead.

And yes, full strength (Binary) Danvers was cosmic level in strength and even at her secret invasion level she'd spank Monet

well i havent read anything with monet in it for several months. has claremont been writing her lately? if so she could always have moved on to her second, or even third mutation by now. in which case she's probably gotten strong enough to rip planets in half and shoot imperial star destroyers out of her eyes.

Ms. Marvel by means of better writing.